Education Poems - Poems For Education
Poems about education. You can read the best education poems. Browse through all education poems.
Education Gives Luster To Motherland - Poem by Jose Rizal
Wise education, vital breath
Inspires an enchanting virtue;
She puts the Country in the lofty seat
Of endless glory, of dazzling glow,
And just as the gentle aura's puff
Do brighten the perfumed flower's hue:
So education with a wise, guiding hand,
A benefactress, exalts the human band.
Man's placid repose and earthly life
To education he dedicates
Because of her, art and science are born
Man; and as from the high mount above
The pure rivulet flows, undulates,
So education beyond measure
Gives the Country tranquility secure.
Where wise education raises a throne
Sprightly youth are invigorated,
Who with firm stand error they subdue
And with noble ideas are exalted;
It breaks immortality's neck,
Contemptible crime before it is halted:
It humbles barbarous nations
And it makes of savages champions.
And like the spring that nourishes
The plants, the bushes of the meads,
She goes on spilling her placid wealth,
And with kind eagerness she constantly feeds,
The river banks through which she slips,
And to beautiful nature all she concedes,
So whoever procures education wise
Until the height of honor may rise.
From her lips the waters crystalline
Gush forth without end, of divine virtue,
And prudent doctrines of her faith
The forces weak of evil subdue,
That break apart like the whitish waves
That lash upon the motionless shoreline:
And to climb the heavenly ways the people
Do learn with her noble example.
In the wretched human beings' breast
The living flame of good she lights
The hands of criminal fierce she ties,
And fill the faithful hearts with delights,
Which seeks her secrets beneficent
And in the love for the good her breast she incites,
And it's th' education noble and pure
Of human life the balsam sure.
And like a rock that rises with pride
In the middle of the turbulent waves
When hurricane and fierce Notus roar
She disregards their fury and raves,
That weary of the horror great
So frightened calmly off they stave;
Such is one by wise education steered
He holds the Country's reins unconquered.
His achievements on sapphires are engraved;
The Country pays him a thousand honors;
For in the noble breasts of her sons
Virtue transplanted luxuriant flow'rs;
And in the love of good e'er disposed
Will see the lords and governors
The noble people with loyal venture
Christian education always procure.
And like the golden sun of the morn
Whose rays resplendent shedding gold,
And like fair aurora of gold and red
She overspreads her colors bold;
Such true education proudly gives
The pleasure of virtue to young and old
And she enlightens out Motherland dear
As she offers endless glow and luster.
Comments about Education Gives Luster To Motherland by Jose Rizal
Poems About Education
- 1. Education Gives Luster To Motherland , Jose Rizal
- 2. Teaching Students , Nadalia Bagratuni
- 3. The Impact Of Poverty On Education , Innocent Masina Nkhonyo
- 4. No Not Another Bubble Test For Me! , Nadalia Bagratuni
- 5. A Look At The State Of Education In Our .. , Nadalia Bagratuni
- 6. Words Are Everything , Joyce Hemsley
- 7. Right To Education , Mohammad Akmal Nazir
- 8. A Promise To Eradicate Illiteracy , chandra thiagarajan
- 9. Education , Irene Mary Larson
- 10. The Only Question , hasmukh amathalal
- 11. Sociology Assignment , Innocent Masina Nkhonyo
- 12. So Short To , hasmukh amathalal
- 13. (001) In Waiting.......... , venkatesh ram
- 14. Education , Supriya Prathapan
- 15. School Dropout , Sylvia Chidi
- 16. A Degree , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 17. Education , Divyesh J. Shah
- 18. Simple System , hasmukh amathalal
- 19. Love The Poor , hasmukh amathalal
- 20. Right To Education , gajanan mishra
- 21. A Culture For Human Perfection , Ramesh T A
- 22. A Horse Riding Boy! , Ramesh T A
- 23. Happy Children's Day , hasmukh amathalal
- 24. Education , chandra thiagarajan
- 25. The Graduate. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 26. A World That Makes You Wonder , David Harris
- 27. 0071.Abhirami Andhadhi Slogan 69 , rajagopal. h..
- 28. Mirroring The Shades Of Me* , Mrs. Cynosure
- 29. Girl Education , AYUSH golu
- 30. No Need To Curse , hasmukh amathalal
- 31. Education, The Key To Success , Jonathan Karanja
- 32. Peace Through Education. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 33. An Equation , archie langford
- 34. Education And Knowledge , gajanan mishra
- 35. A Good Education Need Of The Hour! , Ramesh T A
- 36. Education , Luwi Habte
- 37. The Negro Schools , Lizelia Augusta Jenkins Moorer
- 38. True Education , gajanan mishra
- 39. Educate Woman , Saudatu Kabir
- 40. Human Rights , Shifa Tauqir
- 41. Attention: Poets Of The World , Romeo Della Valle
- 42. Phrases Phrom The Phray , Barry Van Allen
- 43. The Nature Is , hasmukh amathalal
- 44. A Change In Life Is Sure! , Ramesh T A
- 45. Burn Those Books , Anele TheAfrikanSon kaMtheth ..
- 46. Looking Down Their Nose , David Harris
- 47. Adharma Or Injustice The Cause Of All Il.. , Ramesh T A
- 48. Examination , Gita Ashok
- 49. Invention Of Sky—with No Limit , Aftab Alam
- 50. An Educational Song. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
New Education Poems
- What If The Cure For Cancer Lies In One .., Daya Nandan
- The Nature Is, hasmukh amathalal
- The Nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Nature Is Our, hasmukh amathalal
- Education, The Life Blood, Anu Shraddha
- Education, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Peace Through Education., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Fat Man And The Big Boy, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Light Of My Life, Alvin Word Speaker Tatlhego
- Education 10 Word, Beryl Dov
- carpe diem