Discrimination Poems - Poems For Discrimination
Poems about discrimination. You can read the best discrimination poems. Browse through all discrimination poems.
I've been through so much pain,
racism, discrimination, slavery over and over again.
Being looked down on wasn't fun,
no point saying it because the damage is done.
All i did was work for them,
never really got fed,
it was just a slice of bread.
oh sometime i wished i was dead.
It was really scary,
you wouldn't know why, because you wasn't me,
sometimes i wished it was all a dream,
but when they woke me up that's when i realised it was reality.
The scariest bit was,
when they had a whip,
you could hear my heart beat,
BANG! a whip on my feet.
This is when i got my low self esteem.... read more »
350.Rooted in Prophetic Passion (/)
Rooted in Prophetic Passion (Part I)
Jesus is rooted in the experience of the …
Prophets of Israel -the mouthpiece of Yahweh read more »
351.Have You Been in This Place
Have you been in this place,
Have you been in this place where you're treated
according to what you have, where the law
doesn't consider the crime you have read more »
352.Freedom in agony
What is a man without a vision?
What is a vision without a mission?
What is a mission without withput projaction?
Their's was liberation read more »
353.CONTEMPLATION OF CONDEMNATION
Contemplation of condemnation,
for discrimination on almost every nation.
We fight our wars,
and justify why, we kill or have to die. read more »
354.evil behaviour of the civilized
EVIL BEHAVIOUR OF THE CIVILIZED
many a flower blossoms
in the garden of humanity read more »
355.IS THIS A DEMOCRACY?
IS THIS A DEMOCRACY?
Is this a democracy?
Where people can't talk freely read more »
356.The World Within
Imagine a world without discrimination;
Where black and white speak of harmony
Where no mouth pronounces ‘segregation'
Where all sing only the hymn of unity read more »
357.A New Universe
I think to create
From the one read more »
358.A Little Smile From You =)
A little smile from you
Can cure the wounds of a soldier
Who just returned from war in his heart
Defeated by anger and lost from home read more »
Come after my character amd see what you can find
The crooks and curves of your investigation are in my mind
I have not been a mean person or defaulted on my promises
I do what I say and I work through my gains and my losses read more »
Running in circles screaming and laughing, touching and reeling, escaping!
A burst of excitement, adrenalin courses through our veins heightening
Our breath rises in vapour like a steam engine of old or a boiling kettle ready for a warming brew. read more »
New Discrimination Poems
- After years, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Sense of Discrimination, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Recipe of Hate, Kevin Patrick
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- Discrimination, Alexandra Motschmann
- Will Canada America Reverse My Situation?, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Discrimination, Mark Heathcote
- Pure intellect, gajanan mishra
- Laws Of Forest, ramesh rai
- Legacy of Mandela (A Tribute), Aftab Alam
- Discrimination, AaI Harvey
- Trapped African, Moses Samandar
- Racial Discrimination, Thomas Inch
- Colour Blindness, Simon Samuda
- Why Should Meek Clique Monopolize Attent.., Jonathan ROBIN
- When You Think, My Dear, gajanan mishra
- When I Assume, gajanan mishra
- Weeded Out The Root, gajanan mishra
- Lights Up The Supreme Self, gajanan mishra
- But remember, gajanan mishra
- Desire Is A Necessity, gajanan mishra
- To realize the truth, gajanan mishra
- Mind And Intellect, chandra thiagarajan
- Where Does Freewill Lead, If We Chose No.., Gregory Allen Uhan
- In ignorance, gajanan mishra
- In discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Honesty, Abdul Wahab
- Freedom Alas!, Lillian B. Rose
- Self-Portrait, Taslima Nasrin
- Underhand Han Hand, Jonathan ROBIN
- OBAMA__Instrument of PEACE?, Maia Padua
- Langston Hughes tribute Haiku, john tiong chunghoo
- Make me feel dumb, hasmukh amathalal
- Have Faith, Jeff Muehlbauer
- Love, Bamisaye Adeniran
- Loving Hope, Yasmin Ruiz
- Where is Socialism?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- ANGER, DICKSON MSETI
- Awareness, Mark Wazzy
- Love for everyone, g black Black
- God Loves Us All, Carmela Kazmier
- EID, Dr Kamran Haider Bukhari
- Conversation with Lord Krishna - VIII (F.., Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- ! ! The harvest of the mind, Michael Shepherd
- Stop violence and terrorism, gurmeet singh dang
- Green And Greener, Tobi Adebowale
- The Big Picture, Peter Sugura
- dr. ambedkar- sun that never sets, Rahul Gade
- death cry be heard, Rahul Gade
- Barack Obama, Gurpiar Sidhu
- What Have We Become?, Mimie Durand
- Snowflakes, Rachael Lee
- * slUmdOg's cHase for liFe, Inner Whispers
- A black and a white dog, Edi Miszti
- The WORLD, Yesheswini Rajendran
- WOUNDS, dr. ram sharma
- crippled heart, Mara SalvatruchaDemon
- One Day of Peace, William Milam
- Oloom Means Sciences, kassem oude
- pain presisted, Mara SalvatruchaDemon
- Autumn Meeting, Joyce Hemsley
- Garden of Change, T.James Becker
- Finally a Hope for Change, Valerie Daley
- Dark Fairy, Kyon Shade
- Discrimination Here's You Come and Go, Jixin Gao
- Woman 5, Ershad Mazumder
- Black and White Against the World, Rachel Spinelli
- Wind Alone, Jack Rogers
- an index of racism for your reference, RIC S. BASTASA
- Our Nation, Dwayne Bailey
- Life in a nut shell, Jorge Luis Hernandez
- Breaking Down, shimon weinroth
- Racist: I Have Saw Discrimination, Golden Heart
- 'Discrimination', David Taylor
- carpe diem