Discrimination Poems - Poems For Discrimination
Poems about discrimination. You can read the best discrimination poems. Browse through all discrimination poems.
Without Discrimination - Poem by Alejandro Jodorowsky
Do not break promises or lacerate trust.
The cuts to others open furrows in your own flesh.
By lacerating their hopes you destroy the bases
on which the world rests.
The distrust you induce kills love. The child
prisoner in his dreams sticks needles in the desire to be.
he knows not how to separate Time from wound or delirium from Dawn.
He knows not that he is the goldfish announcing
the sublime outbreak of the goal.
If, by advancing, you discredit the steps of others, those
curses leap from your mouth to your soul and corrode it.
Teach your eyes to bless what they see.
You are an indivisible unit inside, the separation is a
mirage that devours.
With an empty chest, stare into the background
to find your star.
Respect the illusions of those who submit to your effluvia, teach them to die sinking in the heights.
Translated by Tom Billsborough
Comments about Without Discrimination by Alejandro Jodorowsky
New Discrimination Poems
- Love Of Your Life, Louis Borgo
- Its In To Stand Out, Shaakiera Schroeder
- Caste Based Reservation, Alok Agarwal
- ............ Renting From Landlord's (Hu.., Is It Poetry
- La Discrimination Raciale - Translation .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- No Discrimination On, Hasmukh Amathalal
- Humanity (Cap Verse), Christopher Tye
- Love Versus Terrorism - Part 2 - Poems O.., Nikhil Parekh
- Love Versus Terrorism - Part 1 - Poems O.., Nikhil Parekh
- Dangle, emebet mesfin
- carpe diem