Despair Poems - Poems For Despair
Poems about despair. You can read the best despair poems. Browse through all despair poems.
You Saved Me.... - Poem by kendra swan
I walked down a endless black tunnel.
I gave up hope and I gave up looking.
I wasn't truly happy.
I wore fake smiles.
There wasn't much reason for me to go to school.
I would walk for hours.
Hours turned to days.
Days turned to weeks.
Weeks turned to months of walking in my lonely despair.
After a few months I began to see light.
When i surfaced you were the first one to catch my attention.
You pulled me out.
You made me happy.
You gave me reason to go to school.
You brought me out of my lonely despair.
And for that I thank you, and I will love you till the end of time maybe even longer.
Comments about You Saved Me.... by kendra swan
Poems About Despair
- 451. You Saved Me.... , kendra swan
- 452. Sephiroth , Kiri Yume
- 453. Incriminating Love , Seun Bewaji
- 454. Do Not Despair , John A. Hancock
- 455. You Wouldn'T Miss Me , Ocean Myranda
- 456. Blind Man , Kenny Way
- 457. Nature Eden , Paul Larmour
- 458. Prologue : Written At The Request Of The.. , Hector Macneill
- 459. The Life-Boat , Alexander Anderson
- 460. Whether In Joy Or Despair , Guido Berardi
- 461. How Easy It Is To Forget , Vaudaline Thomas
- 462. Song , John Cutts, Lord Cutts
- 463. Nothing Happens Here... , JeanPierre Barakat
- 464. I Sleep , Toynia Edmond
- 465. The Streets Of Desolation And Despair , Justin Gildow
- 466. _-Failing...Is Losing-_ , No Reason To Care
- 467. You Know That Feeling Of Despair , Lenny ChantWasol
- 468. Gone, But Still Here , Ricardo Flores
- 469. 'The Rhetoric Of Denial' , Lisa Visor
- 470. Through , Louisa Sarah Bevington
- 471. The Isle Of Lambs , John Townsend Trowbridge
- 472. God , Dr. Baishali Bhaumik Mitra
- 473. Euphoric Despair , Daniel Richards
- 474. The Poet , Eoshoros
- 475. Despair , Joseph Walls
- 476. Hope And Despair , Ashram Ashram
- 477. Forsaken , Amelia Evelyn White
- 478. Despair , welshrebel GMR
- 479. Confused? , randy peralta
New Despair Poems
- Every Day Is A Struggle Against Despair, Shalom Freedman
- What If God Could Talk To Us, Mella FOG
- Prayer-My Rescue, Lokendra Singh
- Despair Is Nowhere To Go, Shalom Freedman
- Baltimore 4/27/15, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Despire, Willio Etienne
- Maidenhair, David Lewis Paget
- Thou'Rt Hope In Despair, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Despair, Shalom Freedman
- Haiku-Despair, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- carpe diem