Despair Poems - Poems For Despair
Poems about despair. You can read the best despair poems. Browse through all despair poems.
The Death Of A Sage - Poem by Nicholas Abaddon
In despair he rode away,
leaving the world behind,
he thought he could bring the light,
but found only a walled in door.
Idols crowded him,
Demanding his Way begone from them,
To leave all minds in their fists.
He rode to find another way to spread his light,
oh Great Master, how far did you ride?
Despair crushed his soul and his Way,
He left us to our gold,
Now we split from him and all.
Without the Way all idols are silent.
Now we are empty of all and the mind has collected mold.
Oh we shall never forget you all wise Sage.
Never forget the Great Master.
Comments about The Death Of A Sage by Nicholas Abaddon
Poems About Despair
- 451. The Death Of A Sage , Nicholas Abaddon
- 452. Whether In Joy Or Despair , Guido Berardi
- 453. How Easy It Is To Forget , Vaudaline Thomas
- 454. Song , John Cutts, Lord Cutts
- 455. Moonhigh Is Here , Kat Mitchell
- 456. Prologue : Written At The Request Of The.. , Hector Macneill
- 457. The Life-Boat , Alexander Anderson
- 458. You Wouldn'T Miss Me , Ocean Myranda
- 459. Blind Man , Kenny Way
- 460. Nature Eden , Paul Larmour
- 461. Loveless Soul , montana hohensee
- 462. The Shipwreck: Canto Iii , William Falconer
- 463. I Watch’d The Heavens , Carolyn Clive
- 464. _-Failing...Is Losing-_ , No Reason To Care
- 465. You Know That Feeling Of Despair , Lenny ChantWasol
- 466. Gone, But Still Here , Ricardo Flores
- 467. Hope And Despair , Ashram Ashram
- 468. Forsaken , Amelia Evelyn White
- 469. Despair , welshrebel GMR
- 470. Confused? , randy peralta
- 471. Nothing Happens Here... , JeanPierre Barakat
- 472. I Sleep , Toynia Edmond
- 473. The Streets Of Desolation And Despair , Justin Gildow
- 474. The Poet , Eoshoros
- 475. Despair , Joseph Walls
New Despair Poems
- Despair And More Despair, Shalom Freedman
- Her Despair Is My Despair, Shalom Freedman
- Last Hope?, Driss Ezzireg
- Don't Despair, Mark Nichols
- Why Despair, Omar Osman Jabak
- Despair Has No Poem, Shalom Freedman
- If I Tell The Page One More Time, Shalom Freedman
- Every Day Is A Struggle Against Despair, Shalom Freedman
- What If God Could Talk To Us, Mella FOG
- Prayer-My Rescue, Lokendra Singh