Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
337.Overwhelming emotions! ! !
Misery, depression, anger, pain
Confusing emotions engulf me again
I try so hard to just break free read more »
338.Colours of pain
Red deep and red angry red.
For her eyes only see the anger thats around her.
Blue for the thousands of tears cried.
Black for the despair and depression life brings her way. read more »
Depression has taken over me..
Gobbled up my soul.. read more »
340.Kettle boils like my anger
As the kettle boils.
So does my anger.
My anger is reder than the heat.
Its not just the heat of the moment. read more »
What is pain?
An ill constructed metamorphosis
Of rationality gone sour?
Good for nothing other than read more »
HE's blanked my Mind yet again,
Why cannot I find the words?
Has Depression taken hold once more,
With no Willpower to knock it to the floor? read more »
343.Running From My Fate
Why do I feel this way always
I always wish to be free and to fly away
I try to get away from my captors
But they catch me every time read more »
New Depression Poems
- Depression!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Depression of a Friend, Tiffany Roldan
- Demon named Depression, Dimitri Jagodinski
- depression, Nikhil Parekh
- In The Depression That Crushes me, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- DEPRESSION 2, cassie slaughter
- Depression Is, david kush
- Depression, Elizabeth Tyrrell
- Depression, Cecilia Riley
- Life..., Dr John Celes
- Depression, Lucas Huang
- Depression, isaac gracie
- I Dream Of Death, Ashley Kolakowski
- Depression, Lawerence Mize, Sr.
- On Depression, Charles Zhang
- On The Inside, Margaret Alice Second
- No Woman, No Cry..., kfm Productions
- Depressed., Brittnee Perlin
- IDK, Dwayne Earle Gordon
- Depression is, sam nancollis
- Reality of Reality, Michaella Phillips
- Depression, Mysterygrl123 Angel
- Depression, Redefined, John Demon Jones
- Fundamental of Liar Chapter CLXX: The Bo.., maria sudibyo
- Lonely Depressions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rain, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Just Generally Happy, Aric Beers
- Recession To End Soon, Jonathan ROBIN
- Even Depressed People Say That They're F.., Jesse Ellsbury
- Death, Oscar Lopez
- Depression aint no flu, Amy Louise Kerswell
- I'm in Full Depression, Cassie Lowe
- Score, Morgan Michaels
- Another War Lost, Tim Labbe
- No Hope, Cati Walthall
- Depressing why are you here again, Laura Kilting
- The Recession, Rowina M Mallick
- Depression, Ally Brock
- The Poem Of Depression, Xara Smith
- Human Nature, Brandon Vasquez
- Sad, Gigi Levin
- the act of depression, Theresa Short
- Battling Depression, Cati Walthall
- This is My Confession, Elizabeth Kuykendall
- Sad Winter, Donna Nimmo
- Depression, Darkangel Flyfree
- depression, mary salla
- An Epidemic Of Melancholy Proportions, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Depression Is, Krystal Shearer
- Depression Can Hurt Bad, Krystal Shearer
- Basic Psychological Terms for Contempor.., Nyein Way
- Amusement Of A Tortured Soul, keegan bourke
- Depression Makes Me, Nathaniel Hayes
- A Vested Void, Dean Loughin
- Weight of Depression, Dorsey Baker
- depression makes me feel and is, claire bear
- Empty, Timothy hopkins
- Light, Aidan Nielsen
- Worthless, Alexianna Brandhagen
- Treatment-Resistant Depression, Is It Poetry
- nothing lasts forever, take note, Sebastian Soberania
- Zeitgeistlyrik: Winter Blues (Satis Shro.., Satis Shroff
- Disturbed, Marvin Brato Sr
- Lonely words, Mike poet
- Depression, Annie Singh
- Depression Knocks At My Door, Amy Louise Kerswell
- Back /3-Heart Broken-, Janel Roberts
- Get out of the web of depression, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Depression Hurts, Nicole Donoghue
- Paint and Brushes, Dagmar Wilson
- dear deppression, christane darling
- Shell I?, chrissyray weetra
- Try not to the Unreachable, rajendran muthiah