Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
As the rain makes contact with my face and slides down my cheek
It disguises my tears
And washes them away
So that no-one sees them emerge from my eyes read more »
314.Castle of Thought
Cold stone bricks,
A Castle of thought,
Holding feelings of myself
A cold starving prisoner. read more »
depression hurts the most when you lose one that was near.
it hurts even more when you live in nothing but fear.
you sit there running threw all the bad thoughts in your mind.
its hard to forget it all and leave it behind. read more »
She sat tight in the corner with her head on her knees,
As she quietly begged, let me kill myself please.
With a knife tightly gripped in her left hand,
Life as she thought was not going as she planned. read more »
Who am i meeting today?
Is it Fury? Rage? Pain?
im hosting Depression, anger, read more »
Depression makes me what I am, who I am.
Nothing can change that.
Depression is my weakness.
I am weak. read more »
depression sets in
seeps down in my bones
i know it will win
this thought drives the sadness home read more »
320.My Mothers Cry
I write as if I know you,
But never quite sure who you are.
I feel the need to write you dear,
Yet the words are all too far. read more »
321.A Sensational Depressional Death Consumed As Tightly Ever By Thee.
Once one forlorn saddened day as i took aim to thy left wrist with a sharpened and honed razor's edged pupose intent...
T'was i crazed or just merely Hell bound as Hell bent.
Where had'st thy sanity went? read more »
322.Depression destroyed my life
Depression destroyed my life.
It told me I was no good.
It told me I was all bad.
It told me I was not loved. read more »
323.This is My Confession
Depression is a sickness I possess deep within my soul.
The cause of this depression I don't really know. read more »
For all the pain i feel inside
makes me dull as ever...
suffered from depression and
anger but promised to never... read more »
New Depression Poems
- Demon named Depression, Dimitri Jagodinski
- depression, Nikhil Parekh
- In The Depression That Crushes me, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- DEPRESSION 2, cassie slaughter
- Depression Is, david kush
- Depression, Elizabeth Tyrrell
- Depression, Cecilia Riley
- Life..., Dr John Celes
- Depression, Lucas Huang
- Depression, isaac gracie
- I Dream Of Death, Ashley Kolakowski
- Depression, Lawerence Mize, Sr.
- On Depression, Charles Zhang
- On The Inside, Margaret Alice Second
- No Woman, No Cry..., kfm Productions
- Depressed., Brittnee Perlin
- IDK, Dwayne Earle Gordon
- Depression is, sam nancollis
- Reality of Reality, Michaella Phillips
- Depression, Mysterygrl123 Angel
- Depression, Redefined, John Demon Jones
- Fundamental of Liar Chapter CLXX: The Bo.., maria sudibyo
- Lonely Depressions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rain, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Just Generally Happy, Aric Beers
- Recession To End Soon, Jonathan ROBIN
- Even Depressed People Say That They're F.., Jesse Ellsbury
- Death, Oscar Lopez
- Depression aint no flu, Amy Louise Kerswell
- I'm in Full Depression, Cassie Lowe
- Score, Morgan Michaels
- Another War Lost, Tim Labbe
- No Hope, Cati Walthall
- Depressing why are you here again, Laura Kilting
- The Recession, Rowina M Mallick
- Depression, Ally Brock
- The Poem Of Depression, Xara Smith
- Human Nature, Brandon Vasquez
- Sad, Gigi Levin
- the act of depression, Theresa Short
- Battling Depression, Cati Walthall
- This is My Confession, Elizabeth Kuykendall
- Sad Winter, Donna Nimmo
- Depression, Darkangel Flyfree
- depression, mary salla
- An Epidemic Of Melancholy Proportions, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Depression Is, Krystal Shearer
- Depression Can Hurt Bad, Krystal Shearer
- Basic Psychological Terms for Contempor.., Nyein Way
- Amusement Of A Tortured Soul, keegan bourke
- Depression Makes Me, Nathaniel Hayes
- A Vested Void, Dean Loughin
- Weight of Depression, Dorsey Baker
- depression makes me feel and is, claire bear
- Empty, Timothy hopkins
- Light, Aidan Nielsen
- Worthless, Alexianna Brandhagen
- Treatment-Resistant Depression, Is It Poetry
- nothing lasts forever, take note, Sebastian Soberania
- Zeitgeistlyrik: Winter Blues (Satis Shro.., Satis Shroff
- Disturbed, Marvin Brato Sr
- Lonely words, Mike poet
- Depression, Annie Singh
- Depression Knocks At My Door, Amy Louise Kerswell
- Back /3-Heart Broken-, Janel Roberts
- Get out of the web of depression, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Depression Hurts, Nicole Donoghue
- Paint and Brushes, Dagmar Wilson
- dear deppression, christane darling
- Shell I?, chrissyray weetra
- Try not to the Unreachable, rajendran muthiah
- Love Fought Back, Iruuka Blackheart
- Living For Love, Iruuka Blackheart