Death Poems - Poems For Death
Poems about death. You can read the best death poems. Browse through all death poems.
A Philosophical Note On Life After Death - Poem by Marieta Maglas
Death is a plunge into oblivion self.
We don't disappear,
We evolve to be extinct into death.
Death only annihilates old sensations
To replace them with something else.
Life is a nonexistent death,
And death is a nonexistent life.
'When I am, death is not,
And when death is, I am not, '
'I'm a new one', I would tell Epicurus.
Gonzalez-Cruzzi declined the religious afterlife.
It's not the after life, but its the death.
And maybe the death is another kind of life.
In fact, it is eternal life.
We become ephemeral, material, while being inside of the matter.
Expressions like 'I live my life,
Life dies, let me live, let me die, I leave my death'
We cross over into the light,
Or into the darkness,
Because the nothingness can rectify the existence.
We're nothing in order to be something.
Coming into life can be a re-awakening of self.
The real death is 'eternal night', as Swinburne defined it.
It's a veil of negative existence.
Nothingness can be anything positively existent,
But blackness and emptiness
Are spiritual black holes swallowing up
Any loss of consciousness
For the divisible selves of the essential core identity.
'When I die I won't go to heaven or hell,
There will just be nothingness'.
Isaac Asimov liked this theory of zero.
'That stuff which does not exist'
It's, in fact, the existence of absolutely nothing.
'This life is the only existence there is;
Afterward there is nothing.'
Robert Nozick wrote.
Zero is existent in self, but we don't know it
By being inside of it.
Anthony Burgess wrote that if there is only darkness after death,
Then that darkness is the ultimate reality,
And that love of life is no preparation for it.
Light is keeping the life,
Darkness is keeping the death.
Light never dies.
It may be reborn from darkness
And vice versus.
But this rage may sound like madness.
And Burgess was raging
Against any arrival of nothingness.
We are the witnesses of our own extinction,
Of our pseudo-selves.
Death is a divided self experience
And a connection between matter's pieces of consciousness.
The 'nothingness' of unconsciousness
May be a permanent death,
Which cannot be experienced,
After losing the ultimate reality.
The permanent death is coincident with
The end of the entire universe.
God is alone between two Bing Bang periods.
We are aspired in composing and decomposing.
When someone dies people around continue to exist.
Death and birth are 'functionally equivalent'
The Christian view of life after death has justice
Being meted out to sinners
And the righteous receiving the reward that they deserve.
Eternal life means justice, purity and love.
Without God, we are nothing.
Comments about A Philosophical Note On Life After Death by Marieta Maglas
Poems About Death
- 251. A Philosophical Note On Life After Death , Marieta Maglas
- 252. Tom Zart's 52 Best Of The Rest America .. , Tom Zart
- 253. Death Is Greatly Inevitable And Unavoida.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 254. 1.2 Governor Strickland And Jesus , O Anna Niemus
- 255. Death , Charles Hice
- 256. Nature Is Full Of Cuts , Is It Poetry
- 257. Introduction To Post-Conceptual Poetics(3) , Nyein Way
- 258. Introduction To Post-Conceptual Poetics(2) , Nyein Way
- 259. Sentences On Post-Conceptual Poeticsn D.. , Nyein Way
- 260. Death Is Not Changing Anything , gajanan mishra
- 261. When One's Conscince Dies , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 262. Aspects Of Death , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 263. Classification Of Death. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 264. Death Went Away , gajanan mishra
- 265. Face Of Death , Randy McClave
- 266. The Heart Of Death , Adam McKim
- 267. Death's Real Time , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 268. That Bitter Death , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 269. Death's Reasons Are Many, But It Is The .. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 270. Who Is Fond Of Death , gajanan mishra
- 271. That In-Between Period , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 272. Time's Eyes , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 273. A Dead Conscience , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 274. George H. Hale - Memorial Tribute , James B. Earley
- 275. Visit Malaysia Year Haiku - The Sandakan.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 276. Is Immortality Possible? , Ramesh T A
- 277. One100seventeen , Charles Hice
- 278. Charlaxtheme#33 , Charles Hice
- 279. And Death Washes Only Bones , Is It Poetry
- 280. The Home Of Death , George MacDonald
- 281. Difficult To Love , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 282. Wake, Watchful Death (A Meditation For T.. , C Richard Miles
- 283. I Tired, But I Will Not Give Up , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 284. I Am Tired, But I Will Not Give Up , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 285. Death , joey brown
- 286. Death , kaliaha hogue
- 287. Yes! Death Is Beautiful! , Soumya Dash
- 288. I Do Not Belong , Iruuka Blackheart
- 289. Death , ashley light
- 290. Sweet Death , Jason Jinsung Lee
- 291. Deathless Death , Nirmal Kumar Thapa
- 292. Save A Sin... , Mudy ...
- 293. One Moment One Time , OLAYEMI AYO
- 294. Life And Death , Bhagyashree Naik
- 295. Death , Matthew Bresette
- 296. Death , Matt Bickimer
- 297. No More Suicidal Poetry! , Delilah Miller
- 298. Death , Gabrielle L. Tastet
- 299. Killer Compilation Of Death , Robbie Squires
- 300. Death! ! , Innocent Angel
New Death Poems
- Death, Death, Death, gajanan mishra
- Life And Death, Bhagyashree Naik
- Death Will Always Be In Season, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Death, Tyanna Willie
- When We Pass Away, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- Essays On Literature, alexander opicho
- Sweet Death, Jason Jinsung Lee
- The Legend Of Snake Hollow (A Halloween .., Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Fear Life And Not Death, gajanan mishra
- carpe diem