Death Poems - Poems For Death
Poems about death. You can read the best death poems. Browse through all death poems.
When Death Speaks - Poem by Micah Krahn
I am the blackened curse of all knowledge, the sinner of saints, the destroyer of worlds, the blackened heart of your gullible conscience. i am you, we are one, you are your life and i will become the death of you.
I was born for dying!
As i speak the words of your belief, your precious words which penetrate your fragile mind, twisting it into the haunting entity which consumes your shattered soul, the last life to escape your bone chimed body as it evaporates from flesh to dust.
You had no memories of the life you lived because you never lived your death full of life.
The moment you die is the moment everything changes. No white lights, no tunnels, no heaven and no angels.
Man in black comes around. Blacks the light. Blacks the sound. Fear the thought of it never ever coming back.
The thing about living is when you realize you were never born to begin with. Your wretched decrepit soul was mine to control from the very genesis of your putrid existence and brought fourth into a sweet symphonic deathly silence, one felt as deathly as alive.
Death is alive, death is alive, death is alive in me.
I am a ghost, a mirage and a thief; you'll never see me coming.I am a guest, a friend and the ultimate survivor.
When Death Speaks... its like a ghostly silent whisper riveting shivers up your spine, as you drown in my summoned fear. i am in you, every second of your essence i lay in wait before i devour your lively abundant soul and tear your shredded living essence unto my gnashing teeth.
You cannot escape the course you life is set upon.Listen, when I tell you to listen.
Death speaks to us all, in all languages. Those who choose to listen cannot outrun their impeding doom.
So let it be written, So let it be done. To kill the first born Pharaoh son, I'm creeping death.
Yesterday seems as though it never existed. Death greets me warm, now I will just say goodbye. Goodbye
Time is the biggest curse, Life is the longest prison sentence and death is the sweetest symphony.
Comments about When Death Speaks by Micah Krahn
Poems About Death
- 1. When Death Speaks , Micah Krahn
- 2. Death Be Proud , Alexander Sergei
- 3. Then There Comes Death , golden opulence
- 4. My Man , YUKI SHIRAYUKI
- 5. Death Comes Tonight , Michael Buchanan
- 6. Death Has Came , dymon sidebottom
- 7. Death The Artist , GuyAdler Dorelien
- 8. The Gift , Jose Aguilar
- 9. Tear Days , Kevin Massie
- 10. Death Of A Sun , benjamin ruffin
- 11. Life And Death , Elizabeth Turner
- 12. The Battaile Of Crescey , Charles Aleyn
- 13. A Meditation Upon Death , Thomas Cranley
- 14. Life , That nice guy who wants love
- 15. Silent Death , Michael Buchanan
- 16. Why Pluck A Flower , Follower Of Sai Baba
- 17. Word Problem , Michael Fischer
- 18. My Duchess Plea , Adeosun Olamide
- 19. The Heart Of Death , Adam McKim
- 20. In The Face Of Death , Levi Oracion
- 21. The Historie Of Henrie The Seventh , Charles Aleyn
- 22. Author`s Note (Revised) , Steve Trimmer
- 23. Death , Elena Toledo
- 24. Death Is On The Farm , Rupert ColePalmer
- 25. My Name Is Qalme-Tari , QalmeTari Misterres of Death ..
- 26. Death And Life , Michael Mohr
- 27. Phoenix , Anthony Cavuoti
- 28. Kid Games , Beautifully Chaotic
- 29. Death Won'T Come.. , Darla Olsen
- 30. Kissing The Morning With Frost , Chris Taylor
- 31. Not Getting The Better Of Me , Juliauna (J.jay) Maddux
- 32. Death Pt 2 , Natasha Ligons
- 33. Death , Christian Guild
- 34. Death , Zackory Kzeminski
- 35. A Short Dissertation Against , Rees Prichard
- 36. The Departure , Md. Moniruzzaman
- 37. Death Without Purpose , John Pollock
- 38. Scared To Death (Kz Tandingan) , Alex Reyes
- 39. Death **** , GRANT FRASER
- 40. The Year Of Great Deaths , alexander opicho
- 41. Death Alone , Benjamin Age
- 42. The City Sings The Song Of Death , Abdul Samad
- 43. A Spiritual Legend , Philip James Bailey
New Death Poems
- Death Will Always Be In Season, Dimitri Jagodinski
- Death, Tyanna Willie
- When We Pass Away, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Bury Me Near The Mosque Of My Creator., Nikhil Parekh
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- Essays On Literature, alexander opicho
- Sweet Death, Jason Jinsung Lee
- The Legend Of Snake Hollow (A Halloween .., Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Fear Life And Not Death, gajanan mishra
- I Fear Not Death, gajanan mishra
- carpe diem