Courage Poems - Poems For Courage
Poems about courage. You can read the best courage poems. Browse through all courage poems.
Honor, Faith & Momentary Courage - Poem by Tom Zart
Honor, morality, faith and integrity
Are the glue which holds society in place.
Pornography, hate, jealousy and greed
Cause man to be plagued by disgrace.
Night and day we're informed by headlines
Which seem to give evil added time.
Always at war killing one another
In our world full of valance and crime.
Be thankful for the upright among us
Who desire to obey God's laws.
Repentant when wrong they change their ways
Saving the rest of us despite our flaws.
Honor, morality, faith and integrity
Are what life's heroes are made of.
Defending what's right; confronting what's wrong
Propelled by achievement, and love.
Momentary courage helps preserve mankind
When our angel within is allowed to rise.
Men, women, children, kings and presidents
Are blessed by deeds not falsehoods and lies.
Be it soldier, fireman, policeman or physician
All have known the rush of courage.
To many among us think just of our self
In our world full of crime and discourage.
Thank God for the extraordinary
Who arrive by birth in every race.
Committing what's right to preserve what's true
Despite, the agents of hate and disgrace.
Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt and Kennedy,
Truman, Bill Clinton and George Bush too.
Had their moments of momentary courage
And the rest is up to me and you.
Will we battle terrorism as it should be fought
Or run away and let evil doers chase us to our door?
Will we protect our freedom and system of life
As our fathers and grandfathers sacrificed before?
Will we secure our borders against illegal entry
Or let our economy and security be destroyed?
Will we finally stop runaway wasteful spending
By leaders who are self-serving and void?
Will we continue to pledge our help to the less fortunate
Who suffer from war, hunger and disease?
Will we preserve our heritage and our future
From those who wish to bring liberty to its knees?
Never be afraid to be proud of America
And march with the thankful, honorable and just.
Never surrender our freedom of choice
Standing firm for what we believe and trust.
Tom's 601 Poems Are Free To Share!
By Tom Zart
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart www.internetvoicesradio.com/t_zart/
http: //www.veteranstodayforum.com/viewforum.php? f=38
'To book Tom Zart for guest appearances, product, or services, contact Raymond L. LaPietra-Exclusive Personal Manager,913-681-7750 (office) , email@example.com (e-mail) ,
Comments about Honor, Faith & Momentary Courage by Tom Zart
Poems About Courage
- 201. Honor, Faith & Momentary Courage , Tom Zart
- 202. Had We......................, We Would H.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 203. Courage To Cut All Strings , Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- 204. Innocence Is Replaced By Aggression , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 205. Frustration , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 206. Avoidance Of Liberation And Freedom Can .. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 207. Different Terms , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 208. Faith & Momentary Courage = Hurricane Sa.. , Tom Zart
- 209. Inner Courage , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 210. A Knife In The Coward's Hand , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 211. Our World Is Hesitant , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 212. A Hollow War , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 213. Jerusalem Delivered - Book 05 - Part 06 , Torquato Tasso
- 214. The Sword And The Shield , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 215. Will The Phoenix? , Jonathan ROBIN
- 216. Purification! , Edward Kofi Louis
- 217. Goodness, Bravery, Gratitude & Faith , Tom Zart
- 218. Jerusalem Delivered - Book 06 - Part 01 , Torquato Tasso
- 219. Right There Waiting For Me , Marieta Maglas
- 220. Fears , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 221. The Proof Of Worth , Edgar Albert Guest
- 222. Fishing , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 223. We Hide Behind , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 224. Courage , Cigeng Zhang
- 225. Wisdom And Courage , gajanan mishra
- 226. In The Heart Of Any Battlefield Anytime,.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 227. Those Ugly Barriers Of Fear Anytime , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 228. Where Faith Resides , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 229. I Need To Have Some Courage , Aldo Kraas
- 230. Ben Heeran , Francis Duggan
- 231. Please Take Courage And Never Give Up , Aldo Kraas
- 232. To A Religious Maniac , Atef Ayadi
- 233. Watching Washington Work , Bill Grace
- 234. God Bless You Israel , Shalom Freedman
- 235. Take Courage , gajanan mishra
- 236. Make Courage! , Emmanuel George Cefai
- 237. I Gathered Courage To Move On , Edward Kofi Louis
- 238. Adage 9 , RIC S. BASTASA
- 239. Take Courage And Never Give Up, , Abdul Karim
- 240. Courage! ! ? ? , Arafat Driche
- 241. The Flag Of Courage , Edward J. Costello
- 242. Reflecting , Jemima Rivas
- 243. Strong Courage , Bailey Deziel
- 244. Faith And Courage , Lilit Movsisyan
- 245. Your Dimension Of Greatness , Angel Valdez
- 246. When Courage Fails , Maria Rose Dominic
- 247. What's Courage , nick chaos
- 248. Helping Others..... , Justin Darner
- 249. My God Forever More , Susie Sunshine
- 250. Dont Know What To Say , Reza Saqlainy
New Courage Poems
- Courage - Different Way, ajay srivastava
- You Need Courage, Daya Nandan
- Courage, Umasree Raghunath
- Be Courage And, gajanan mishra
- What Is Courage, Lewis Antonuk
- Courage In Old Age Is Difficult, Shalom Freedman
- It Takes Courage, Anonymous
- Courage, Anonymous
- Courage, Sri Chinmoy Ghose
- So Far, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- carpe diem