Concrete Poems - Poems For Concrete
Poems about concrete. You can read the best concrete poems. Browse through all concrete poems.
Lines On A Rural Loving Man - Poem by Francis Duggan
He's seldom in the Baysy pub but when he's there he's wishing
That he were way out in the bush by some quite river fishing
Hoping he'd land a great big trout his life time to remember
Like the one that got away from him in Gippsland last September.
His heart is out there in the bush the bush to him keep calling
The hiss of startled kangaroo the sound of water falling
The booming voice of emu bird, the wild born bush pig grunting
The dingo howling on the plain out for the evening hunting.
His thoughts far from Suburbia from traffic noise and rattle
Out in the world of whinnying horse and pleasant low of cattle
He'd much prefer the bleat of sheep to noise of train or lorry
His thoughts far from the concrete world from world of noise and worry.
And Jerry Donovan out of place not meant to live in city
He doesn't belong in concrete world and his type I do pity
His world is many miles from here where Nature's voice is ringing
And butcher bird on scented gum his happy song is singing.
He's seldom in the Baysy pub but when a pot he's sinking
His thoughts are of that other world of other world he's thinking
And he has got that longing look and tears within him brimming
For quiet bush land waterway where platypus go swimming
Comments about Lines On A Rural Loving Man by Francis Duggan
Poems About Concrete
- 101. Lines On A Rural Loving Man , Francis Duggan
- 102. Pretty Flashcards , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 103. Your Love Is Strong And Concrete , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 104. Tepco Trying To Fix Cracks In Their Nucl.. , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 105. Son , Charles Hice
- 106. It's Time For You Escape , Maria Barbara Korynt
- 107. Wishing Lightning To Strike [3rd Revision] , Margaret Alice Second
- 108. Ajmer Sherif Dargaha , Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- 109. Nuclear Is Safe? No They Lied To You; De.. , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 110. Travel Macao Haiku - Saint Paul's Ruins , john tiong chunghoo
- 111. Those Who Defy This Definition , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 112. Resolve Silence (From,134 Picture Poems) , Peter S. Quinn
- 113. Nowhere Land , Robert Rorabeck
- 114. In Time , Sylvia Chidi
- 115. Welcome To The Concrete Jungle , RIC S. BASTASA
- 116. My Single Look At You Can Make A Differe.. , RIC S. BASTASA
- 117. Where Your Gold Is Buried , Robert Rorabeck
- 118. Blood On Their Hands , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 119. Adventure ***** Standing On Mactan Bridg.. , Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- 120. To Be In Love , Robert Rorabeck
- 121. Time Sand Second Worlds Spin Multiverse .. , Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- 122. In Cliques And Divisions , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 123. Travel Haiku - Virginia Historic Garden .. , john tiong chunghoo
- 124. Concrete Hi-Fi (After Seeing The Isa Gen.. , C Richard Miles
- 125. Tampa , Is It Poetry
- 126. Ice And Concrete , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 127. Flowers Of Monsoon , Asif Andalib
- 128. 400 Species Of Birds Breeze By , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 129. Illuminating Ideas , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 130. Autumn Life Blood , Gregory Allen Uhan
- 131. Remembering Danny , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 132. Lonely Eyes , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 133. Tourism ***** Askewed Floating Restaurant , Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- 134. Flights , shimon weinroth
- 135. The Joy Of Green , Peter S. Quinn
- 136. Full Moon Day Third Lunar Month , Brian Taylor
- 137. City Ugliness , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 138. Ugly Urban Injustice , Jonathan ROBIN
- 139. Haiku Ideologies , Jonathan ROBIN
- 140. On A Sunny Day , RIC S. BASTASA
- 141. Lame Duck , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 142. Surroundings-4 , Indira Renganathan
- 143. The Seventh Sense , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 144. Foggy Day , Peter S. Quinn
- 145. The Midwest Diamond , John W. McEwers
- 146. Loss Of A Lifetime , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 147. Jungle Of Development , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 148. Finger Tip Touchable , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 149. The Witches , Robert Rorabeck
- 150. Small Urban Towns , Lawrence S. Pertillar
New Concrete Poems
- Rubber Children, Shannon Harney
- In The City, MATHE NALELI JOBO
- Delirious Thinker, Willio Etienne
- Dirty Angels, george fillingham
- Extinction Is Forever, Joseph DeMarco
- I'M So Lonely, Emma R. Kessler
- Coeur D'Alene, Lucas Pate
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- The River, Gul Pacha Ulfat
- The Corner Meet On Love Street, Shirene L smith
- carpe diem