Poem about concrete. You can read the best concrete poems. Browse through all concrete poems.
Standing on two feet is complicated.
blood trickles down from my eyes.
Smoke of a cigarette is exhaled.
Lights go out.
Screams fill the once awkward silence.
Taste of lipstick abandoned to dissolve.
Dawn warms the blanket of tradgedy.
Daggers of immortal pity pierce through the flesh
spilling passion onto the dull forsaken concrete. read more »
326.Hannover Medical School
in your beds
a town burns away
every year read more »
true love doesnt crash
it doesnt vanish
and frown apart
it is pinned and lasted 4 years read more »
328.Lit Candle Flickering
The cool touch of winter frosted the window
the candle's lit wave washed over the glass
in a sheen of droplets
like pristine show flakes read more »
329.Tower of Baghdad
One day, an angel will appear and take
those cool dark glasses from your eyes,
the mask that hides your creeping fear
that gold, nor sweat, nor persuasion, read more »
The taxi carries me through the sun drowned streets
Between the towers of concrete and glass and metal
I barely notice the noise of the engine and the traffic
Dust and fumes hang languidly above the tarmac read more »
331.Vision and Words
A man I met
who likes the odd drink
Told me to believe only half of what I see and
nothing of what I read read more »
Always searching for that awesome concrete wave.
Or crashing on a rail that could put him in his grave.
He rides the cold hard concrete, the city’s nasty crud.
Tries not to miss his landing with a bone crunching thud. read more »
Green should be my middle name
I’ve always longed for a grass filled haven read more »
Why do we do what we do?
I looked on the small mirror read more »
335.The Rose That Grew On Concrete
Come see the beautiful rose tendrils
That came to grow on concrete;
Never meant to make it
Through all life's perils. read more »
Landmarks for the daft,
Melancholy moo cows,
Ducks before and aft, read more »
New Concrete Poems
- Supply water, gajanan mishra
- Waters Rage, Kelsey Decker
- Shadows, Sean Showalter
- Haiku ' plaza ' finale, miken newman
- The Fallen King, Tyler Cooley
- Time Sand Second Worlds Spin Multiverse .., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- A Corner, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- City, Indira Renganathan
- Yet to trace that heart, S.D. TIWARI
- Color, Cracks, and Concrete, Jeff Gangwer
- Haiku - Graffiti, Michelle Claus
- The Corner Meet on Love Street, Shirene L smith
- blow that dam, lee fones
- B-17:, Paul Geiger
- so much depends upon, Audrey Xuski
- A Simple Playground, Jett Mowle
- Haiku Ideologies, Jonathan ROBIN
- Concrete Jungle, Tatum Wessling
- Hampden, Kevin Moore
- Buildings, Lento Maez
- Trafficking Life, Kevin Moore
- Little Blade Of Grass, Rhett Landry
- Monkeys with money, Sander Shelnutt
- In the Shade of Suicide, Erin Thomas
- Syrian Haiku, Guillermo Veloso
- Dichotomy, June Stepansky
- Remembering Danny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abstract, sallam yassin
- New York, Laura Gilfillan
- 400 Species Of Birds Breeze By, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Alankar(Decor) -109, Indira Renganathan
- Finger Tip Touchable, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Autumn Life Blood, Gregory Allen Uhan
- The Truth Reverse, Neela Nath
- Civilisation, Miroslava Odalovic
- History, Abdulla Safe
- In a Dream, David Ignatow
- my seach for beauty begins here..., ratnaprabha raykar
- Poetry, D.L. Lang
- Making Love To Concrete, Audre Lorde
- Concrete Hurt, Chester Maynes
- (((Seascape Longing))), Theodora (Theo) Onken
- The Concrete and the Abstract, Nazmul Haque
- Art, Heather Iverson
- Words of Concrete, laiba shams
- Flowers of Monsoon, Asif Andalib
- Where people live in the concrete jungle, Gert Strydom
- Ice and Concrete, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Bus Poem #6, robert dickerson
- Concrete Mind, Ryan Lee Morris
- A Place To Sit, Orlando Belo
- Solid concrete, Danjele Loos
- Lost angel, Gert Strydom
- Nature Will Reclaim, trina johnson
- The Rose That Grew From Concrete, Jose Chavez
- Rainbow of dreams, hemu gupta
- Caged, KRISTINA MADSEN
- what must you do?, RIC S. BASTASA
- Walls, teejay easte
- Steel Sparkles, Michelle Lowrie
- Mycoo: 15, AtreyaSarma Uppaluri
- Travel Macao Haiku - Saint Paul's Ruins, john tiong chunghoo
- it's time for you escape, Maria Barbara Korynt
- ' ' ' ' BRACE OF TANKAS, Dónall Dempsey
- ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! A flight to nowhere - Ha.., Mamta Agarwal
- All Is God's Place!, Ramesh T A
- tourism ***** ASKEWED FLOATING RESTAURANT, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- my single look at you can make a differe.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Mycoo: 08, AtreyaSarma Uppaluri
- Concrete Forest, Gregory (gshaw57) Upshaw
- Jungles of Green, Anil Maheshwari
- A lessons for myself, Angelica Duardo
- Welcome to the concrete jungle, RIC S. BASTASA
- carpe diem