I'm a modern Cinderella.
I wish I was more like Twighlight's Bella.
But i'm locked away.
It's like that everyday. read more »
50.! C FOR COURAGE!
C for cosmos
C for Christ
C for cerebellum
C for coffin read more »
You are my Mickey to my Minnie,
My Donald to my Daisy.
Baby, I love you,
You don't know how you amaze me. read more »
52.32 - Cinderella
Running towards her pumpkin
At the stroke of midnight
Her lost slipper upon the stair
In the silver majestic moonlight read more »
Can a cat catch cold? Certain cats certainly can. Clumsy cats can. Can a cow chew their cud? Cows can certainly chew the cud. Can a cowardly crow caw? A cat can’t cow or cackle like a chicken or cock. Cowardly crows can caw but not cluck like a chicken can. A cheetah is a cunning cat and certainly can catch cold, a crow, cunning cats and certain canines. Call a cat and the cat comes. The cat circles, curls and canoodles. Cheetahs can’t canoodle.
As the cock crowed, a cunning cat climbed into a cave, crawled, circled and calmly curled in a close-knit clump. read more »
54.Chasing the Fairytale
Daisies and dollhouses,
plucked petals and prose,
Barbie and Ken,
lovers or foes? read more »
55.'Wishing You Were Mine'
YOU TURN ME ON
THOUGH I DON'T KNOW IF I BELONG
I'M WISHING YOU WERE MINE
BUT IT SEEMS YOUR BLIND read more »
56.'A Missed Childhood'
I missed out on having a childhood
went from a little girl to womanhood.
I think the way my parents raised their children
was only the best of what they're parents could. read more »
57.^ The Wedding Of Mardi Gras And Pantomime
When Mardi Gras wooed Pantomime
they danced through all the streets,
the gods, whose Credo was the time
sent fireworks as treats. read more »
58.Lucy in Cinderella -new-
Once some children
Said to Grandmother,
"Please tell us a story
We are in wait no bother." read more »
The birthing of articulated expression
will always find its means of entering
into the world outside and beyond
the inner recesses of our awareness. read more »
60.Like Some Old fashioned Miracle
Like Some Old fashioned Miracle
When Summertime is done— read more »
New Cinderella Poems
- Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella social symbol., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella a strong woman., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella, My Bella, Adegbite Adeyinka
- Cinderella the delighted., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life journey of cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Innocence of cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella in universe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the young girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Lucy in Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella the dear, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the cute girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- unique girl, maharshi trivedi
- The Other Side Of The Story, mary douglas
- CINDERELLA, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- No One Ever Asked Prince Charming, Dipstick Doggie
- Santa Margarita ~ 1978, Sara Fielder
- The Moment It All Turned To Sparkles, mary douglas
- A Woman in the Rains, Akhtar Jawad
- Cinderella, Faraj Nyandiko
- Another Cinderella Story, Sou Sou
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Red Velveteen Wouldn't The Rosebuds Wish.., mary douglas
- And Diamond Light Filled The Kingdom, mary douglas
- It's All Lemon Chiffon, mary douglas
- The Latest Dulac Illustrations, mary douglas
- Illusions of a Fantasy, Sir FreeBird Edwards
- Cinderella, Heather Burns
- Wallflower Shade, Saiom Shriver
- King Of The Universe, Margaret Alice Second
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Cinderella. Cendrillon., mary douglas
- Happiness Is Movement, Naveed Akram
- Fifa World Cup 2014 - Italy versus Uruguay, john tiong chunghoo
- 003, Zara Terri White
- I surprised you shocked my self, Karin Holloway
- A TRUE Friend, Nvisible 2Luv
- I Wish I Was Cinderella, Aurielle Drummer
- Cinderella, Saddam Husen
- PH: Limerick (Mildly Amusing) #2, Brian Johnston
- I am not Cinderella!, Allie Phillips
- A Broken Cinderella, Paula Glynn
- this is not a tale of love, RIC S. BASTASA
- Stoop Narcissus, John Rickell
- The Bulldog of Bergen, Cynthia Long
- Bluebells dance in the wind, Daleen Enslinstrydom
- Sandal, Danette Frenz
- Kokology 13, Hajime Midori
- My Magic Box, Daniella Ramirez
- Tales of A Wife: Something About Ufuoma, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Shed My Skin, Nora Wardrip
- PH: Faith: The Ball's Always in God's Co.., Brian Johnston
- Where Angels Are Found i, Unic Cjonr
- College: Peter's Pumpkin Eaters, Brian Johnston
- Love 'o' Love, Williams Raja
- Cinderella, Jessica Mrozowski
- I AM A REAL ONE, BUT ARE YOU A REAL ONE?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Can Not Live Without My Cinderella, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Cinderella Syndrome, Princess LilyPad
- Want More Than This [REVISED], Margaret Alice Second
- Paranormal, Platini Sagoe
- HER ECOSYSTEM, Prince Lartey
- Love Story, Marie annette
- A Real Fairytale, Nicholas Nikolov
- A drean Ain't Come True, Dona Jean
- Our Forever, Allyssa Barker
- Cinderella's Nights, Jaya Varma
- For Mom, Patricia Genetos
- The alternate ending, Kriztan Rei Palces
- Turn on the light, .... Chetty
- I, Wolkine Stany
- A Fairy Tale, Morgan Michaels
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem