Cinderella Poems - Poems For Cinderella
Poems about cinderella. You can read the best cinderella poems. Browse through all cinderella poems.
361.have you ever
Have you ever cought yourself falling someone you know you can't have
Have you ever tried falling out of love and never confessing it
Have you ever had to tell your heart no because of fear
Have you ever had to feel that misery
All my life I never imagined love wouldn't hurt that bad
That I would never have to deny my heart what it feels is right
All I ever wanted was a love likke cinderella
The happily ever after
All I can do is forget him
All I am able to do is confess this love to myself
Keep this love bottled up forever in the dark
And keep this heart of mine under lock in key
I wonder how he would act if he only knew
This deep love I feel for him
I can never let him know
For I fear that I would lose everything
He's my whole world
My entire life
He doesn't know
To save everything
I must forget it all
Pretend these feelings were never here
But I could still lose everything
Because to save ny heart I must forever leave read more »
362.It is not my sin
Ah how thousand of moments have shattered me; left me within myself.
Unable and unwilling to divulge my fears, my hopes, my needs to you.
Doomed to failure, it persists.
Your actions, your deeds, unbeknown to you, read more »
Are my thoughts safe?
I don’t know.
Sometimes I wish for a padded cell,
Just to get away from the mind games. read more »
364.My once upon a time, baby
Baby, I'll lead you somewhere better
Take my hand, and I'll take away the ghosts that scream in your head
I'll dress you up in pretty dresses, take out that priceless smile,
you look so fine read more »
When I was younger I had always dreamed
Of falling in love with the one I'm destined
Just like how my parents found each other
I wanted to meet my star-crossed lover read more »
366.Key to my Heart
I knew you were different
and I knew this was real
by the touch of your hand
and the way it made me feel read more »
We all know fairytales are not real,
But can be very sweet.
The princesses always are the way we wish to feel,
Pretty, nice and petite. read more »
368.True Love Hurts
if love was a light
and the earth was the soul
Can it be truth
or can it be coal read more »
369.What Do You See?
Hey Hey look at me
What do you see?
Do you see the pain you have caused?
I feel like I have been living in hell read more »
370.I Still Have Memories of You
The memory of you still haunts me........
I thought you would fall in love with me
I guess it was just a dream another crazy dream about you read more »
371.a magical moment in time
the rain was heavy the sky was dark
yet as i stared into your eyes i
was enchanted, as the skys thundered
your eyes lit up with a blue so read more »
372.A Cinderella man
I’m home alone at three am
The sound of silence blow out my brain
And look around is just the pain
This is how this story ends read more »
New Cinderella Poems
- Indian English Drama, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella social symbol., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella a strong woman., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the delighted., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life journey of cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Innocence of cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella in universe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the young girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Lucy in Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella the dear, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the cute girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- unique girl, maharshi trivedi
- CINDERELLA, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- No One Ever Asked Prince Charming, Dipstick Doggie
- A Woman in the Rains, Akhtar Jawad
- Illusions of a Fantasy, Sir FreeBird Edwards
- Cinderella, Heather Burns
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- I Wish I Was Cinderella, Aurielle Drummer
- Cinderella, Saddam Husen
- I am not Cinderella!, Allie Phillips
- A Broken Cinderella, Paula Glynn
- Bluebells dance in the wind, Daleen Enslinstrydom
- I Can Not Live Without My Cinderella, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Want More Than This [REVISED], Margaret Alice Second
- Turn on the light, .... Chetty
- Cinderella, Lylo Benant
- A Rhyme Of Cinderella, Efe Benjamin
- My Happily Ever After, Jade Blaydes
- I spend my days like Cinderella, Asif Andalib
- A Cinderella Dance, Emmanuela Petit Frere
- In My shoe, Tee'k Aminu
- Happily Ever After, Maria Regina Ancheta
- My Cinderella, Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
- Not a Cinderella., Rebecca .C.
- Snow Whites' Got the Blues, Karen TeichCluster
- My Cinderella, Cole Troyer
- Thou Innocence Anointed And Jordan Bathed, Miroslava Odalovic
- My Friend, j mariz maramion
- Cinderella, Loraine Lotter
- Honeymoon, Tsira Gogeshvili
- Picture Hieroglyphs: Sacred Love Story, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Myth and reality, shoshana vegh
- I'm not Cinderella, Vivin Seprini
- Adelaida: A Cuban Cinderella, Ana Monnar
- My Dreamworld, Swatimalya Chattopadhyay
- Cinderella Limericks, Patti Masterman
- ! C FOR COURAGE!, Ajay Pisharody
- Feasts, Boris Pasternak
- There's magic in the air - Pantoum, Patti Masterman
- Bedtime Stories, Madison Preston
- Cinderella, Soraka Starchild
- Cinderella Renewed, Myra Ahmad
- TALE OF WOE - A CINDERELLA STORY, sabina bista
- Disney Story, Emily Reid
- 2010/01/22 Cinderella Tribute, Margaret Alice
- I`m Not Prince Charming And Will Never B.., MiJ HeNrieL
- Fairy Tales, Amy Jayne
- halku - 64, Maria Barbara Korynt
- I'm Staying Me! ! ! ! ! ! !, No Reason To Care
- Modern Cinderella, Desiree Bradford
- Cinderella, LeighAnne Adams
- cinderella, Mishelle walker
- Cinderella, Sami Woodall
- Fairytail life, Tessa Monaghan
- CINDERELLA'S SHOES, Brian Taylor
- Im not that Cinderella, Mikaiila .S.
- Ode to Cinderella, Swarnapali Liyanage
- Abused Cinderella, Bella Ravenstar
- Learn To Love Again, Daniel Wittfoth
- Cinderella, ESPN CHICK
- Cinderella, Ramona Thompson
- carpe diem