Poem about cinderella. You can read the best cinderella poems. Browse through all cinderella poems.
I tried not to hurt you
In the beginning or the end
I told you it would be best if you were just my friend
I tried to tell you that i loved him in the simplest way
But you seemed to think astray
You couldn't get the point i was trying to make
You kept saying buttt.........
But my buts were different from yours
I tired to tell you
And how i'm still trying
You seem so sweet
But our connections just don't meet
You think I'm the one and you say you can't get over me
But I'm sorry to tell you, there will never be a 'we'
You're sweet with a good personality
But that's the most i can say
I don't wanna hurt you
But to me there's no simpler way
That i don't love you back
I'm sorry to say
But that's kind of a fact
But trying doesn't seem to be working
The most i can say
Is hi buddy
When you come my way
But you'll find someone else
My heart belongs to him
You need to find someone that loves you in that special way
Trust me you'll find your Cinderella some day
They'll come around
And love you in that same special way read more »
350.for a friend
and i'll be here for you
when you fall.
i've read the end of read more »
351.Songs like Some
Some added spice,
some rapidly sly fox,
some sensible shade
some enamored guide read more »
352.Return Of The Telegram Boy circa 1962
Sunday mornings of my youth flash back
White helmet, yellow gloves, motorbike all red
Delivery for the London Docks pier nine.
Deserted streets, silent, no traffic, nobody. read more »
353.have you ever
Have you ever cought yourself falling someone you know you can't have
Have you ever tried falling out of love and never confessing it
Have you ever had to tell your heart no because of fear
Have you ever had to feel that misery read more »
354.It is not my sin
Ah how thousand of moments have shattered me; left me within myself.
Unable and unwilling to divulge my fears, my hopes, my needs to you.
Doomed to failure, it persists.
Your actions, your deeds, unbeknown to you, read more »
I am not living in a fairytale
Not all dreams are breathless
Not all hopes are endless read more »
356.Life Lesson At the Lone Pine Saloon
I watched a pool shark
Take this guy’s entire paycheck
One game at a time read more »
357.THERE SHE IS
How do I introduce the shout of a soul?
Whose hole was stole to be whole
Without a leak
Which words do I pick? read more »
Welcome to reality
you poor little girl
go get your hustle on. read more »
When I was just a little girl read more »
Romeo, Romeo, where fore art thou Romeo?
Yes, you are my Romeo
But I'm not your Juliet
I would be great for you read more »
New Cinderella Poems
- Indian English Drama, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella social symbol., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella a strong woman., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the delighted., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life journey of cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Innocence of cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella in universe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the young girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Lucy in Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella the dear, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the cute girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- unique girl, maharshi trivedi
- CINDERELLA, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- No One Ever Asked Prince Charming, Dipstick Doggie
- A Woman in the Rains, Akhtar Jawad
- Illusions of a Fantasy, Sir FreeBird Edwards
- Cinderella, Heather Burns
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- I Wish I Was Cinderella, Aurielle Drummer
- Cinderella, Saddam Husen
- I am not Cinderella!, Allie Phillips
- A Broken Cinderella, Paula Glynn
- Bluebells dance in the wind, Daleen Enslinstrydom
- I Can Not Live Without My Cinderella, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Want More Than This [REVISED], Margaret Alice Second
- Turn on the light, .... Chetty
- Cinderella, Lylo Benant
- A Rhyme Of Cinderella, Efe Benjamin
- My Happily Ever After, Jade Blaydes
- I spend my days like Cinderella, Asif Andalib
- A Cinderella Dance, Emmanuela Petit Frere
- In My shoe, Tee'k Aminu
- Happily Ever After, Maria Regina Ancheta
- My Cinderella, Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
- Not a Cinderella., Rebecca .C.
- Snow Whites' Got the Blues, Karen TeichCluster
- My Cinderella, Cole Troyer
- Thou Innocence Anointed And Jordan Bathed, Miroslava Odalovic
- My Friend, j mariz maramion
- Cinderella, Loraine Lotter
- Honeymoon, Tsira Gogeshvili
- Picture Hieroglyphs: Sacred Love Story, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Myth and reality, shoshana vegh
- I'm not Cinderella, Vivin Seprini
- Adelaida: A Cuban Cinderella, Ana Monnar
- My Dreamworld, Swatimalya Chattopadhyay
- Cinderella Limericks, Patti Masterman
- ! C FOR COURAGE!, Ajay Pisharody
- Feasts, Boris Pasternak
- There's magic in the air - Pantoum, Patti Masterman
- Bedtime Stories, Madison Preston
- Cinderella, Soraka Starchild
- Cinderella Renewed, Myra Ahmad
- TALE OF WOE - A CINDERELLA STORY, sabina bista
- Disney Story, Emily Reid
- 2010/01/22 Cinderella Tribute, Margaret Alice
- I`m Not Prince Charming And Will Never B.., MiJ HeNrieL
- Fairy Tales, Amy Jayne
- halku - 64, Maria Barbara Korynt
- I'm Staying Me! ! ! ! ! ! !, No Reason To Care
- Modern Cinderella, Desiree Bradford
- Cinderella, LeighAnne Adams
- cinderella, Mishelle walker
- Cinderella, Sami Woodall
- Fairytail life, Tessa Monaghan
- CINDERELLA'S SHOES, Brian Taylor
- Im not that Cinderella, Mikaiila .S.
- Ode to Cinderella, Swarnapali Liyanage
- Abused Cinderella, Bella Ravenstar
- Learn To Love Again, Daniel Wittfoth
- Cinderella, ESPN CHICK
- Cinderella, Ramona Thompson
- carpe diem