Poem about cinderella. You can read the best cinderella poems. Browse through all cinderella poems.
Going around in circles,
beneath my eyes are bluish black,
there's nothing new,
no one I wanna talk to.
Nothing I wanna think about,
I got soul doubt.
I stick my head out the window,
Instead of air, I get glass stuck to my head.
The city's sounding
And I can't seem to stop the pounding.
Can't keep my thoughts from flying around.
Not sure what I'm thinking about.
I got soul doubt.
A shameless display,
wearing a smile full of pain.
A frameless Erte,
a painting without a signiture.
She's waiting for someone to save her.
As I pass her I see Cinderella.
She doesn't fit the slipper.
Like she fits a bottle of liquor.
There's no one to take her way.
Her eyes meet mine, she sees right through me.
The question is asked, what you gonna do for me?
I don't want nothin, just a connection.
I gotta know what she's all about cuz I know she's been there.
I stick my head out the window again,
this time seeing a thousand faces all too clear.
They wear the same expression I've seen in my face.
So many times, I know exactly how they feel.
I know exactly what they think about.
They've got soul doubt. read more »
338.She, He, It
She switches the tv on
while she's drinking coffee
and the first thing she sees
is that red, white, and blue read more »
I wish you were here with me.
I want somebody to hold me. read more »
Never thought I would fall in love
I’m the kind of girl who never gets it right
who can't find her way
Who hopes eventually she'll be okay. read more »
341.My Snow White
There once was a girl and if I remember right,
She went by the name of Snow White,
Skin white as the snow, hair black as the night,
She lived with seven men of very short height. read more »
342.The Things That Dreams Are Made Of
By a heart's yearning; read more »
343.Not Good Enough (Happy Ending)
Ever tear that falls from my two eyes
Comes from inside my soul
Where its black and cold
Never know when tears will fall read more »
344.gangsta whispher wat to do
GANGSTA WHISPHER WAT TO DO
DEAR NBK MESSAGE read more »
345.Another sunny day
The lord has been so good to me
Why couldn't I see it before?
He was working in his own way
He was opening more doors read more »
Something so perplexing,
Something that no one can truly understand,
Something that you can hate, read more »
347.An Opportune Moment
You’ve liked her for ages and ages
You’ve wrote pages upon pages,
Of love poetry in the dormentry,
For she is the fairest of them all, read more »
348.Excuse Us Please!
Excuse Us Please!
Extended is an apology from a little fluffy heap
To ever voracious and stinking greedy sheep
To ever leaking sapful horses which love to peep read more »
New Cinderella Poems
- Indian English Drama, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella social symbol., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella a strong woman., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the delighted., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life journey of cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Innocence of cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella in universe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the young girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Lucy in Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella the dear, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the cute girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- unique girl, maharshi trivedi
- CINDERELLA, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- No One Ever Asked Prince Charming, Dipstick Doggie
- A Woman in the Rains, Akhtar Jawad
- Illusions of a Fantasy, Sir FreeBird Edwards
- Cinderella, Heather Burns
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- I Wish I Was Cinderella, Aurielle Drummer
- Cinderella, Saddam Husen
- I am not Cinderella!, Allie Phillips
- A Broken Cinderella, Paula Glynn
- Bluebells dance in the wind, Daleen Enslinstrydom
- I Can Not Live Without My Cinderella, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Want More Than This [REVISED], Margaret Alice Second
- Turn on the light, .... Chetty
- Cinderella, Lylo Benant
- A Rhyme Of Cinderella, Efe Benjamin
- My Happily Ever After, Jade Blaydes
- I spend my days like Cinderella, Asif Andalib
- A Cinderella Dance, Emmanuela Petit Frere
- In My shoe, Tee'k Aminu
- Happily Ever After, Maria Regina Ancheta
- My Cinderella, Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
- Not a Cinderella., Rebecca .C.
- Snow Whites' Got the Blues, Karen TeichCluster
- My Cinderella, Cole Troyer
- Thou Innocence Anointed And Jordan Bathed, Miroslava Odalovic
- My Friend, j mariz maramion
- Cinderella, Loraine Lotter
- Honeymoon, Tsira Gogeshvili
- Picture Hieroglyphs: Sacred Love Story, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Myth and reality, shoshana vegh
- I'm not Cinderella, Vivin Seprini
- Adelaida: A Cuban Cinderella, Ana Monnar
- My Dreamworld, Swatimalya Chattopadhyay
- Cinderella Limericks, Patti Masterman
- ! C FOR COURAGE!, Ajay Pisharody
- Feasts, Boris Pasternak
- There's magic in the air - Pantoum, Patti Masterman
- Bedtime Stories, Madison Preston
- Cinderella, Soraka Starchild
- Cinderella Renewed, Myra Ahmad
- TALE OF WOE - A CINDERELLA STORY, sabina bista
- Disney Story, Emily Reid
- 2010/01/22 Cinderella Tribute, Margaret Alice
- I`m Not Prince Charming And Will Never B.., MiJ HeNrieL
- Fairy Tales, Amy Jayne
- halku - 64, Maria Barbara Korynt
- I'm Staying Me! ! ! ! ! ! !, No Reason To Care
- Modern Cinderella, Desiree Bradford
- Cinderella, LeighAnne Adams
- cinderella, Mishelle walker
- Cinderella, Sami Woodall
- Fairytail life, Tessa Monaghan
- CINDERELLA'S SHOES, Brian Taylor
- Im not that Cinderella, Mikaiila .S.
- Ode to Cinderella, Swarnapali Liyanage
- Abused Cinderella, Bella Ravenstar
- Learn To Love Again, Daniel Wittfoth
- Cinderella, ESPN CHICK
- Cinderella, Ramona Thompson
- carpe diem