Cinderella Poems - Poems For Cinderella
Poems about cinderella. You can read the best cinderella poems. Browse through all cinderella poems.
Fairytales - Poem by Tiffany Wolf
We all know fairytales are not real,
But can be very sweet.
The princesses always are the way we wish to feel,
Pretty, nice and petite.
Belle eventually got her beast,
Cinderella got her Prince Charming.
Who was left with the least,
Me who was left last and disarming.
It only lasted for a little while,
The heart ache and hurt,
But soon I bagan to smile,
Becoming more alert.
Fairytales keep hopes in tact,
And keep you thinking.
They keep distnace between fiction and fact,
Keep our world and theirs....linking!
Wishing to be in their stories,
Having fun as well as dreams.
Sharing their glories,
Always winning them, it seems.
But we all know there is never a happy ending,
Just death and sadness.
Let's enter their world..... Bending,
Ours into gladness.
Comments about Fairytales by Tiffany Wolf
Poems About Cinderella
- 1. Fairytales , Tiffany Wolf
- 2. I Am A Shy Guy , Ibrar Siddiqi
- 3. Our Dance....Our Story. , Felicity Nong
- 4. My Night With Cinderella , Justin Tanabe
- 5. Mama's Legacy , Carolyn Ford Witt
- 6. Attempt , Ashutosh Mohapatra
- 7. Return Of The Telegram Boy Circa 1962 , James Tipp
- 8. Have You Ever , stephanie dirks
- 9. Fighting The Ink , Racina Rodriguez
- 10. Searching For My Soul? , Umasree Raghunath
New Cinderella Poems
- Cinderella, victoria foister
- Fairy-Tale, Thembi ngadlela
- Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella Social Symbol., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella A Strong Woman., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella The Delighted., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life Journey Of Cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Innocence Of Cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella In Universe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella The Young Girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- carpe diem