Cinderella Poems - Poems For Cinderella
Poems about cinderella. You can read the best cinderella poems. Browse through all cinderella poems.
Fragile Heart - Poem by Oyelakin Gbolahan
What a tender, fidel heart she has gotten;
So fragile that should be handled with great care.
It may be irreparably broken when jilted or slighted;
Shattered when dropped and irreplaceably destroyed
When disconnected from her Maker (God) .
Therefore, watch your words when you converse with her;
Watch your steps as you traverse to knock the door to her heart.
Just a simple and polite “ko ko ko” will do,
Not the big slam type – “gba a gba a gba s s h.”
Always confide in her,
Her heart will keep the secret for life.
Don’t lie with her 'cos you will be illicitly tied to her fragile heart.
Talk to her with high morale and respect,
She will definitely reciprocate.
Love her when you mean it passionately,
She will respond with true love and respect
Going extra miles just to please you.
Bless her pleasantly,
She will bless the world for your sake.
Treat her like a Princess of the Island or Cinderella,
She has got the strength to bring out the hero and king inside of you.
Always be sincere, telling her the truth,
Nothing but the truth;
You will be shocked to earn her absolute trust without any ado.
What a fragile heart she has gotten!
Don’t start with her in courtship
What you may never continue in marriage.
Always take caution to avoid hurting her;
And when you do unavoidably,
Horry to politely say sorry to avoid worries.
You know what!
Always remember to give her a compliment
Each time you reach out to her-
Through text, call, gift items or the likes,
Always tell her how much you love her.
Her fragile heart always wants to hear
The 3 words, irresistible simple sentence -
“I Love You.”
You will be surprised to have discovered
The secret key to her fragile heart.
Comments about Fragile Heart by Oyelakin Gbolahan
Poems About Cinderella
- 451. Fragile Heart , Oyelakin Gbolahan
- 452. You Leave At Midnight , Colin Coplin
- 453. At Last , Alex Maynard
- 454. I Have Only But One Audience For My Daft.. , Stephen Evans Heremesi
- 455. My Prince Charming , Betty Bleen
- 456. On Christmas Eve , LULU MERO
- 457. Good Night , carlos caceres
- 458. Ur Da One! , Evelina kononenko
- 459. I Smelled Him In My Pillow , Dylan Rivera
- 460. Are You Cursed With A Woman's Heart? , Sapna Goel
- 461. Love Inceptions , Ryan David Ginsberg
New Cinderella Poems
- Cinderella, Lawrence Beck
- 'So I Am Cinderella', Anitah Muwanguzi
- Unending Lines [rev], Margaret Alice Second
- Cinderella, victoria foister
- Fairy-Tale, Thembi ngadlela
- Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella Social Symbol., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella A Strong Woman., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella The Delighted., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life Journey Of Cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- carpe diem