Christmas Poems - Poems For Christmas
Poems about christmas. You can read the best christmas poems. Browse through all christmas poems.
Another Christmas! - Poem by Saju Abraham
You've found peace while we still looking for it.
Is this Christmas - the season of peace and joy?
A manger most palatial readies,
While a slaughter house readies for cows and lamb.
Is this Christmas - the season of warmth and comfort?
Tall trees glitter next to your hearth,
While we bunker under a tree around mountains distant.
Is this Christmas - the season of love and mercy?
Cards and mails of heart-rending ideals do the round,
While we barely breathe and make ends meet.
Is this Christmas - the season of giving and thanksgiving?
Your worn out socks stick glittering gifts out,
While our's stick cold working feet and hands out.
Isn't it Christmas - a season for you and me?
You're sharing all you've got,
While we're looking at what've found.
Yes, this is Christmas - a season for all.
Everyone has something to thank for,
While the earth rejoice in lofty ideals of the season.
Comments about Another Christmas! by Saju Abraham
Poems About Christmas
- 501. Another Christmas! , Saju Abraham
- 502. All I Want For Christmas Is You , Aisha Alansari
- 503. Send A Kind Word. , margaret haig
- 504. Christmas Is Dawning , Serra DeLa Teste
- 505. Forever In My Heart , colin thornton
- 506. Christmas Once More , Dan Lundahl
- 507. Christmas 2013! ! ! , Veronica Murdoch Eaton
- 508. This Christmas Day , Craig Mize
- 509. Blue Christmas , Thomas Plotz
- 510. A Christmas Wish , Philippe Brisebois
- 511. All I Want Is You , ana cristina perez
- 512. Christmas Time , Jocelyn Dunbar
New Christmas Poems
- Christmas Is Love, Dorsey Baker
- Merry Christmas My Love 2, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Is Not Christmas.., Frankie Wills
- Christmas, Emily 1 Krauss
- The Spirit Of Christmas, April Humason
- Merry Christmas, Neela Nath Das
- Misunderstanding Of Christmas., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Get Prepared, jayne harris
- Christmas Spirit, cheyenne mccartney
- 13-14 Year Christmas Poem, SWETA LEENA PANDA
- carpe diem