Christmas Poems - Poems For Christmas
Poems about christmas. You can read the best christmas poems. Browse through all christmas poems.
Just Say It - Poem by Nabeela Black
Holiday times are here!
Which one will you celebrate, my dear?
Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanza
So many meanings, so many colors.
And still there are others…..
Who don’t celebrate at all.
So think the rest of us should not be able to
sing or laugh,
Exchange gifts or nice sentiments.
Call them “holiday times” – but don’t use the true names behind
Because what you believe may not be mine.
Just keep quiet and don’t mind
while me and my agnostic friends party all night long,
then drive reckless and drunken –
blaring music and screaming obscenities.
Because these are our gods (? that don’t hurt anyone) .
Yeah, we have the right to believe God is dead but you
have no right to believe in YHWH, Jesus or any sorta Faith –
And surely not to say or sing out loud that you do.
What’s wrong with this, my friend?
The silence from your “peace on earth” is deafening.
Peace is not peace without justice for all.
And remember what the Good Book really says
“peace on earth and goodwill to men…on whom God’s favor rests! ” (Luke 2: 14)
Without God there can be no goodwill, no peace, no justice.
So don’t stop saying Merry Christmas,
Because it IS Christmas– yes CHRISTmas!
Let them have their “happy holidays”
But don’t you ever stop singing, saying and praising Him for giving believers a
In the end you know His peace and justice will prevail.
And if they’re merry or not is not up to us.
But oh yeah, do your best to love ‘em (and occasionally pray for ‘em) anyway.
So maybe one day they’ll stop complaining and actually have their “happy holiday”
AND a Merry Christmas!
Comments about Just Say It by Nabeela Black
Poems About Christmas
- 1. Just Say It , Nabeela Black
- 2. So It Is Christmas , Olivia Slemmermann
- 3. Christmas Manner (X'Mas) , Cecelia Weir
- 4. This Xmas Eve , tushar kohli
- 5. Christmas Night , Cicely Fox Smith
- 6. Second Chance`at Christmas , Kevin Carney
- 7. Dancing With Santa , Kirti Gupta
- 8. Merry Christmas , Alicia Meyers
- 9. This Christmas, My Beloved, Forget Me Not , Preeth Nambiar
- 10. Christmas Day , Charles Wax
- 11. Santa's Special Christmas , Carolyn Ford Witt
- 12. The Christmas Epitaph , Christos Rodoulla Tsiailis
- 13. Christmas Time (Take 2) , Lisa Treweek
- 14. This Christmas , Sierra Morrow
- 15. It's That Time Of Year Once Again , AaI Harvey
- 16. 24 Days Before Christmas , crystal ruth
- 17. Christmas Eve At Rosen's Deli , Donal Mahoney
- 18. A Christmas Wish For You , CC Xavier Knight
- 19. Memories With Thoughts Of You , lana brown
New Christmas Poems
- The Spirit Of Christmas, April Humason
- Merry Christmas, Neela Nath
- Misunderstanding Of Christmas., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Get Prepared, jayne harris
- Christmas Spirit, cheyenne mccartney
- 13-14 Year Christmas Poem, SWETA LEENA PANDA
- Are We Really Celebrating Jesus Birthday?, Shaila Touchton
- The Day After Christmas, Randy McClave
- Christmas Poem, SWETA LEENA PANDA
- Blue Christmas, Allan James Saywell
- carpe diem