Chocolate Poems - Poems For Chocolate
Poems about chocolate. You can read the best chocolate poems. Browse through all chocolate poems.
A Chocolate Affair I So Dare - Poem by Scarlet Romantika
Chocolate kisses on my mind
You I search for and surely find.
You have the candy at your side, my senses flee.
Sitting on the sofa watching old movies with me.
I snuggle next to you oh so sweet.
You wouldn’t deny that kiss I sneak.
Pretty please I will never ever tell.
What wouldn’t I do for a chocolate shell.
Wearing those stockings that make you smile.
Sitting next to you, close for awhile.
Whispering jellybean dreams in your ear.
As your head rests against my chest without fear.
Your bestfriend says he really will not care.
As long as you keep me in a chocolate affair.
He truly knows that is one desire he could never touch.
Obsession for those crème eggs, my mouth will lust.
My friend you may talk so tough making me believe.
But neither one of us will bite the hand who feeds.
See you must really know in my deepest of hearts.
You are a friend that will stay close, I know my part.
Comments about A Chocolate Affair I So Dare by Scarlet Romantika
New Chocolate Poems
- The Dark Chocolate Mystery, Tushar Ray
- I Wish I Were A Chocolatier, Angela Wybrow
- Dark Chocolate, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- White Day, March 14 &Quot;Things You Do,.., Ronald Chapman
- Chocolate, Ronald Chapman
- Chocolate Day, Jim Yerman
- You'Ve Got To Love Candy Bars, Paula Glynn
- Chocolate Chip Day, Jim Yerman
- A Box Of Chocolates, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Chocolate Chicken Curry, Angela Wybrow
- carpe diem