Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
109.In Memoriam A. H. H. Obiit: 124. That which we dare invoke
That which we dare invoke to bless;
Our dearest faith; our ghastliest doubt;
He, They, One, All; within, without;
The Power in darkness whom we guess; read more »
110.As Children bid the Guest "Good Night"
As Children bid the Guest "Good Night"
And then reluctant turn— read more »
Say of him what you please, but I know my child's failings.
I do not love him because he is good, but because he is my
How should you know how dear he can be when you try to weigh read more »
112.Our Beautiful Children….
Our beautiful children are dying
In Africa, Europe, the Middle East
Asia, the Americas, read more »
113.The Crazed Moon
CRAZED through much child-bearing
The moon is staggering in the sky;
Moon-struck by the despairing
Glances of her wandering eye read more »
There are so many things I have forgot,
That once were much to me, or that were not,
All lost, as is a childless woman's child
And its child's children, in the undefiled read more »
115.Ballad Of The Banished And Returning Count
OH, enter old minstrel, thou time-honour'd one!
We children are here in the hall all alone,
The portals we straightway will bar. read more »
There it was I saw what I shall never forget
And never retrieve.
Monstrous and beautiful to human eyes, hard to
believe, read more »
What importance we give to children?
Are they not the messenger from heaven?
Can they prove apostle of peace and preacher?
In times to come they can prove best teacher read more »
118.Warning to Children
Children, if you dare to think
Of the greatness, rareness, muchness
Fewness of this precious only
Endless world in which you say read more »
Jack was a swarthy, swaggering son-of-a-gun.
He worked thirty years on the railroad, ten hours a day, and his hands were tougher than sole leather.
He married a tough woman and they had eight children and the woman died and the children grew up and went away and wrote the old man every two years.
He died in the poorhouse sitting on a bench in the sun telling reminiscences to other old men whose women were dead and children scattered. read more »
120.Children imitating cormorants
Children imitating cormorants
are even more wonderful
than cormorants. read more »
New Children Poems
- A Word Of Encouragement, Katherine Perry
- Poverty, Laya Bajpai
- African Child Through Your Eyes I See, Saviour Machuwaire
- The Abducted Childhood., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Child the Blossoming Bud, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Let The Children Come, gajanan mishra
- Children's Day, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wish fulfilled, hasmukh amathalal
- The Child Is The King, Phil Soar
- Moon in the lap, Somanathan Iyer
- She Changed The World With Her Music Today, Ronald Chapman
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Come on children, lets sing a song, imoh richard
- mrs. namita shah-you mean the world to m.., Nikhil Parekh
- let a child smile, Nikhil Parekh
- mother & the artist, Nikhil Parekh
- a child smiles, Nikhil Parekh
- the child of the Lord, Nikhil Parekh
- A Child Of The Troubles., Douglas McClarty
- Loss Of Innocence, Cheryl Griffith
- Child in me, binod bastola
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- we are children, richard shekari
- My Lover The Sea, Reinaldo Arenas
- A Struggling Child, Boyd Priaulx
- Love All Four, Clarence Prince
- Flower Child In Need, Buddy Bee Anthony
- Mother never bear the cry, gajanan mishra
- Love, BlessedMudiaga Adjekpagbon
- My children my future, gajanan mishra
- Children're Our Future, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- My Sweet Child, Lacy Alderman
- A letter to my child, Gedion Onyango
- Children In The Morning, Akhtar Jawad
- child, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Child Represents God, hasmukh amathalal
- Through A Child's Eyes, Nicole GravellPellerino
- We Children Want, V P Mahur
- Dysfunctional Parenting?, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- The Storm-Child, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Child., Carlton Douglas Kennedy
- When We Were Children, Jon M. Nelson
- The web man, hasmukh amathalal
- Let me be a child again..., Payal Malhotra
- Child, gajanan mishra
- Innocence, Jim Yerman
- Native Fly: African Child, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Children, Moses Samandar
- Only For Children, sakalabaktula sairaj
- Keep Your Head Up, William Cohen
- Future Leaders, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- This Child, Elannia Lake
- A child, a child running,, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A Gift The Child Never Asked For, Mahadevan Krishnan
- Sad Children, Morhardt Carmen Mencita Mono ..
- Forty Years Coming, Barney Rooney
- Children – God’s Precious Gifts to Man, Dr John Celes
- The Child Within, Ken Duffy
- Enjoy Protetion, hasmukh amathalal
- Nobody's Child, Craig Anderson
- Happy John, yashwanth kancharla
- Hush Now Child, Kelsey Martinson
- Press On, Jason Atkinson
- War In The Eyes Of A Child, lindsay birch
- The Inner Child, louis rams
- Alone, Blessed Curses
- Child-line, gajanan mishra
- My Child My Child, Cortez Maurell Lewis
- A Child Is Born, Masereka Amos
- Come Little Children - John Debney, Sashka Salvatore
- Raised by Griots (Bards), Jacqueline Czel
- Basic Truth, gajanan mishra
- For An Ideal Living, gajanan mishra