Childhood Poems - Poems For Childhood
Poems about childhood. You can read the best childhood poems. Browse through all childhood poems.
Childhood Remains Within - Poem by Luke Easter
Where are the younger years and how dare they not remain?
Fleeting, as the flowerbed seems like it went before it came,
Usually a constant traced that can never be erased by time,
Until black/brown turns to gray, clouds covering up my mind.
The juvenile days of marshmallow roasts abandon the stream,
From a paradise bound to be a forest forever no longer green,
Where poets remain like Anacondas, silent enchanting rhyme,
Yet everything must yield to Mother Nature, even Father Time,
As nightingale and robin join in one chorus to usher the moon,
Ocean’s reflect the glory of a blue horizon the sun is too soon,
Their harmony combines where no other species might refuse,
If it was downtown Chicago you would swear it was the blues.
The energy I spent in games never won has never been lost,
Everything I did rewinds with me like a dream there is a cost,
Gained experiences from childhood that I can proudly boast,
At a midnight sandbox I repelled Casper the Friendly Ghost.
Who ever heard of Witch’s and Goblins not making you fear?
O my friends! I’ll never forget those faithful childhood years,
One night we wished upon the stars in the middle of a storm,
Because good friends huddle together & everyone was warm.
Rest assured that all of these friendly memories I shall forget,
They are special precious gems unworthy of trading and yet,
For one more childhood hoop and holler in a legendary duet,
Would I relinquish my wealth for old times, hell yeah you bet.
Thanks to Him who taught me to live and giving what I need,
Now I shall plant the summer fruits for my coming little seed,
To satisfy vicariously from daddy’s offspring one day I’ll see,
Spirit joy filled laughter my parents experienced through me.
Is that not how growth begins and expands within the earth?
Nothing begets anything unless a seed of life is planted first,
Only what is planted will regenerate and determine it’s worth,
Silent darkness of the underground or warmth of the hearth?
Seasons oh seasons, dragging on forever, fall, winter, spring,
As ushering in the summer seemed like your only good thing,
Will always remember my first little league homerun I was 10,
No matter how many years flee, “Childhood Remains Within.”
w/Obed da la Cruz
Comments about Childhood Remains Within by Luke Easter
Poems About Childhood
- 1. Childhood Remains Within , Luke Easter
- 2. Christmas In Lisnaboy , Francis Duggan
- 3. Brooding , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 4. Children Of The Heart , Kaila George
- 5. Since Childhood The Night Scares You , Gert Strydom
- 6. Strange Twists In Parent Echo , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 7. Naughtiness And My Childhood , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 8. Lady Luck Has Been So Kind To Me , Francis Duggan
- 9. - Blessed - , Aparna Chatterjee
- 10. What Do We Have To Lose More Than What W.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 11. My Memories Of Childhood Are Fading , Francis Duggan
- 12. My Childhood School , Pushkar Bisht
- 13. Writing Comments: A Tragi-Comic History , Raj Arumugam
- 14. When Toys , Is It Poetry
- 15. Spiritual Incarnations , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 16. Cherish The Child , Denis Martindale
- 17. After The Funeral Ii - 0208 , Jonathan ROBIN
- 18. Black Rope Tanka , Chenou Liu
- 19. Sweet-Scented Music , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 20. Creating Dreams , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 21. Childhood Beliefs , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 22. Song, Never Could You Hide From... - Tra.. , Lyudmila Purgina
- 23. A December Day , Sossi Khachadourian
- 24. Tanka Splendour , john tiong chunghoo
- 25. They Killed Us, But They Could Not Let U.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 26. Pretty Images From Here And There , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 27. Childhood , Matthias Pantaleon
- 28. Toys , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 29. Little Women , john tiong chunghoo
- 30. Again And Again , john tiong chunghoo
- 31. The Killing Of Innocent Childhood - قتل .. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 32. On Childhood , Dr John Celes
- 33. A Flashback Image , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 34. A Real Crisis Of Human Lives , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 35. Never Kill Innocent Kids Anywhere And Ev.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 36. Compared To Him , Francis Duggan
- 37. Turn Back The Clock , Aldo Kraas
- 38. And When You Do , Is It Poetry
- 39. Childhood In The Boarding School.. , veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- 40. The Future's All That Matter , Francis Duggan
- 41. Second Adolescence , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 42. My Childhood Home I See Again , Is It Poetry
- 43. Tantalizing Childhood Memories , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 44. As A Child I Waddled On Behind You, , Gert Strydom
- 45. Secret Past , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 46. Childhood Shadows , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 47. Different Childhood. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 48. Keeping Memory. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 49. You Superwrite All Your Poems , Vera Sidhwa
- 50. A Past Memory. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
New Childhood Poems
- Sounds Of Childhood, Shankaran Kutty
- Childhood Days, BALAMBAL SURYANARAYANAN
- Childhood, KAUSHAL SABOO
- Giving Birth, Nassy Fesharaki
- Naughtiness And My Childhood, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Villanelle: Even Childhood Teenage Nurtu.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Haiku(Childhood: A Lost Dream), Aftab Alam
- Through My Childhood, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Her Pretty Childhood, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- There's No Heaven, Neela Nath
- carpe diem