Childhood Poems - Poems For Childhood
Poems about childhood. You can read the best childhood poems. Browse through all childhood poems.
109.Veil of Dreams
In dreams I keep trying to find my way
back to the house of my childhood
and sometimes I end up getting lost.
I keep seeking out
my best childhood friend
with whom things ended
uncomfortably, long ago.
Thugs and killers haunt my dreams,
dwarves and people with running sores,
and angry parents.
There are strange weddings with no bride,
or a bride carrying shrunken heads,
and there are children
and old girl friends,
many women or girls I don't know,
and polished stones with God's Face on them.
When I read through these dreams
I still find them speaking
a language I don't understand.
Night's flying carpet takes me
to lost or forlorn worlds
and a few bright ones,
but I find myself
sitting here in the garish light
as if I've never been anywhere at all. read more »
110.Woods and Wildflowers
Wandering back to my childhood days
Memory serves up delicious scenes -
Days spent roaming the silent woods
Gathering wildflowers and bruises; read more »
111.My Innocent Childhood
soil soil and soil, , playing in the soil,
No fear of disease, no fear of toil.
What a wonderful days that was,
i always remember my childhood, my innocent childhood.. read more »
my childhood was the time when i was innocent
when the world seemed to be fair
when my universe was around my toys read more »
Oh! How sweet is a mother’s love,
Starting from the labour room;
Always trying the best to let her baby out without any scratch,
With tiredness after delivery, still asking after her baby. read more »
you always promised me that things wouldn't change
and that youd love me all the same
youd be there for me when i was happy or sad
youd wipe away every tear that i cried read more »
Afraid of the dark I could not be
For I had a light that shone on me.
It swept away my fears of night,
Scattered my demons and put them to flight. read more »
is not read more »
117.Epic Story Of Childhood.
Effulgence of childhood stories
The great stories in Indian epics
Stories of childhood of Sree Krishna
The most enlightened one ever interesting read more »
The most enjoying period in one's life,
Is the exciting childhood life.
There is so much time for play,
And also make things with clay. read more »
119.Never feel shy
Never stand alone
That may sweep you away
To throw somewhere on the way read more »
Unfortunately some did not have any toy
In the childhood... read more »
New Childhood Poems
- Villanelle: Even childhood teenage nurtu.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- My Childhood's Home, John Bradford
- Her pretty childhood, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- There's No Heaven, Neela Nath
- Facilities To Childhood., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic Story Of Childhood., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Childhood For Differently Able., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Inviting Childhood, maharshi trivedi
- Wishes To Children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Childhood, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Childhood, A Lost Dream, Neela Nath
- Childhood, Aftab Alam
- Remembering Childhood, maharshi trivedi
- - Blessed -, Aparna Chatterjee
- CHILDHOOD'S MAGIC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- the greatest sin, Nikhil Parekh
- Enfance, Eric Dubois
- Childhood, Aryaman Kakkar
- Childhood, Ravikumar C.P.
- My Childhood, Gamaliel Scipio
- Recall, Aparna Chatterjee
- Childhood, Biplab Singha
- my childhood, Saffan Asif
- Glimpses of My Childhood, Rohit Sapra
- My Childhood, Sir. Shaheer Ahmed
- Alufalism words, Senator alufalism
- Rondeau Reclimbing Childhood Tree, Jonathan ROBIN
- My Childhood, micheal john
- Do You Remember Childhood, Faith Grayson
- When childhood comes back again, Alexander Povolotsky
- Childhood Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Alicia, Manuel Odeny
- Since childhood the night scares you, Gert Strydom
- Childhood, Z.I. Mahmud
- Childhood, Tasha Thomson
- Alone Yet, Mashiur Rahman
- Childhood, Richard Netherland Cook
- The Jingles From My Childhood, Nana Kwame Nketsiah
- I miss my childhood, Shashank Dwivedi
- Why Do Children Want To Grow, Kaila George
- childhood is..., shenika vermaak
- Childhood Marble Poem, john tiong chunghoo
- Childhood, Ron Burn
- Strange Twists In Parent Echo, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Return my Childhood, S.D. TIWARI
- Len Webster's 'Childhood Is...', Len Webster
- STANDING ON THE THRESHOLD, sudha pandey
- I am a lot wiser now than in my childhood, Aldo Kraas
- Childhood, paradise yuv
- I miss my childhood, Jinal Oswal
- Reviving Childhood, Amy Marie
- Childhood's Christmas, Patti Masterman
- Childhood, Ayesha A R
- My Innocent Childhood, Zeya Mallick
- Childhood, Just In Love
- Childhood, Ashmita Saha
- Hassle, Hassle the Crazy Cage, Raju Baruah
- On Child Labour, Sameer Daniel Gardner
- Why, Amy Marie
- Abused Child, Mula Veereswara Rao
- Childhood, RiRi S...
- When My Childhood Dies, Evevona Plummer
- My Childhood, jahanvi .................... ..
- Super Mario Brothers Live As Video Gamer.., Ashleigh Leona Mellon
- Childhood, Kervan Aaron
- I can't remember, demarcus reynolds
- my childhood garden, danielle eager
- Lost times, A. V. Asreg
- My Childhood, Kiera R Lewis
- Innocence was stolen, Tiffany Johnson
- 2.03 Childhood - Youth - Old Age, Munindra (Munnan) Misra
- My Childhood Faded Away, Philip Lore
- Haiku - A bag of marbles, john tiong chunghoo
- I look through my childhood, Savio Vogt
- carpe diem