Child Poems - Poems For Child
Poems about child. You can read the best child poems. Browse through all child poems.
Dandling Childhood - Poem by Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
Life runs with vision to fall down on Earth
Mother holds to dandle after the birth.
Lap to lap ladies transfer and give love,
Many wait to watch smile just like clove.
They feel happy but child cries at the rate,
Child too loves them all never does hate.
In each second he remembers his past,
God remains in his mind, idea does last.
While starts speaking many take out fun,
He hides, plays with sand, mother does run.
Behind him she searches her childhood days,
In half word speech mom, mom a child says.
Hearing call mother's heart fills in emotion,
She does pick up in to her lap with affection.
Washing mud and sand from body she says
Oh my child you see in East coming sun rays.
Child collects conch shell, leaf, flower sure,
Very much innocent child remains in pure.
Mother being first teacher teaches to sing,
God's song in chirping of child ever does ring.
In wonder creation childhood is just like bud
This blooms gradually with beauty soft nod.
Colour sprinkles the memory, mind to colour,
For short span it comes in life pours flavour.
Comments about Dandling Childhood by Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
Poems About Child
- 201. Dandling Childhood , Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
- 202. Fatherless Child , Anne Marie V. Kennedy
- 203. Education Is The Light Of Child's Mind , Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- 204. I'M A Proud African Child , Comfort Ndlovu
- 205. Novena To The Divine Child Jesus , Justin Reamer
- 206. Weeping Child , hasmukh amathalal
- 207. Children Reflect Those Ideals Projected , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 208. Lucy, My Love, My Child , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 209. Take Adult Decisions , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 210. Childfree , Nassy Fesharaki
- 211. A Child, A Child Running, , Emmanuel George Cefai
- 212. Kaylannas Journey (Part Three) , Kaila George
- 213. Child's World! , Ramesh T A
- 214. Your Poppa's Pooped , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 215. Children Of Miraculous Color , AHO Speaks
- 216. A Child Is Born: From Far , Atef Ayadi
- 217. Be A Child-Parent-Adult , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 218. Fundamental Of Liar Chapter Lxvii: Nickn.. , maria sudibyo
- 219. School, Mother, And The Child. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 220. Children Of God , AHO Speaks
- 221. A Child Is God's Gift , Paul Sebastian
- 222. When I Am Old , john tiong chunghoo
- 223. The Child Removes The Sky And Earth , Miroslava Odalovic
- 224. Ouch! (Monoku) , Cynthia BuhainBaello
- 225. The Storm-Child , Emmanuel George Cefai
- 226. The Child Is Still Alive , Gert Strydom
- 227. At A Mother's Feet , Lore Me34
- 228. Song Of Wink Star , Raj Arumugam
- 229. For Every Child Thus There A Angel With .. , Raymond Sawyer
- 230. The Angel Child Of Respect. , Raymond Sawyer
- 231. The Child , Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- 232. Just Like A Child Would , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 233. No Choice , Lore Me34
- 234. Feast Of The Presentation Of Mary In The.. , Abram Joseph Ryan
- 235. Leave This River Full Of Lotuses , Narsinh Mehta
- 236. A Disturbed Child , RIC S. BASTASA
- 237. Sir Degare , Anonymous
- 238. 'My Child' , Linda Winchell
- 239. I Am Sure You Will Die , gajanan mishra
- 240. For An Ideal Living , gajanan mishra
- 241. Basic Truth , gajanan mishra
- 242. Everest , Mark Heathcote
- 243. You'Re Like A Child , Ramona Thompson
- 244. A Crying Child , Sossi Khachadourian
- 245. Just Another Black Child In The Ghetto , Lore Me34
- 246. The Shadow , Madison Julius Cawein
- 247. Jeanne Bras , Dora Sigerson Shorter
- 248. The Poet's Child , Abram Joseph Ryan
- 249. Turn Back The Clock , Aldo Kraas
- 250. Infant Wondering , Bashyam Narayanan
New Child Poems
- For Every Child There A Angel Of Respect, Raymond Sawyer
- All Acts Of Violence Stem From Child-Ab.., Anthony Cavuoti
- My Child, anethra shook
- The Angel Child Of Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- For Every Child Thus There A Angel With .., Raymond Sawyer
- No Choice, Lore Me34
- Mother, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Handle With Care, Halla Ingimars
- Flower Child In Need, Buddy Bee Anthony
- A Letter To My Child, Gedion Onyango
- carpe diem