Poem about change. You can read the best change poems. Browse through all change poems.
He's out of work!
I tell myself a change should mean a chance,
And he must look for changes to advance,
And he, of all men, really needs a jerk.
But I hate change.
I like my kitchen with its pans and pots
That shine like new although we've used them lots.
I wouldn't like a kitchen that was strange.
And it's not true
All changes are for better. Some are worse.
A man had rather work, though work's a curse,
Than mope at home with not a thing to do.
No surer thing
Than that he'll get another job. But soon!
Or else I'll have to change. This afternoon
Would be the time, before I sell my ring. read more »
I was walking again
in the woods,
a yellow light
was sifting all I saw. read more »
15.Where The Sidewalk Ends
There is a place where the sidewalk ends
and before the street begins,
and there the grass grows soft and white, read more »
16.'Hope' is the thing with feathers
'Hope' is the thing with feathers—
That perches in the soul— read more »
17.Last Night As I Was Sleeping
Last night as I was sleeping,
I dreamt—marvelous error!—
that a spring was breaking
out in my heart. read more »
Be helpless, dumbfounded,
Unable to say yes or no.
Then a stretcher will come from grace
To gather us up. read more »
19.The Time Before Death
Friend? hope for the Guest while you are alive.
Jump into experience while you are alive!
Think... and think... while you are alive. read more »
20.Ode to My Socks
Mara Mori brought me
a pair of socks
which she knitted herself
with her sheepherder's hands, read more »
21.Love After Love
The time will come
when, with elation
you will greet yourself arriving
at your own door, in your own mirror read more »
22.Don't Change On My Account
"If you're sloppy, that's just fine.
If you're moody, I won't mind.
If you're fat, that's fine with me. read more »
I CAUGHT this morning morning’s minion, king-
dom of daylight’s dauphin, dapple-dawn-drawn Falcon, in his riding
Of the rolling level underneath him steady air, and striding read more »
I sat all morning in the college sick bay
Counting bells knelling classes to a close.
At two o'clock our neighbors drove me home. read more »
New Change Poems
- I have changed, Rani Jain
- Change., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- changing the world, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Change, Brian Swaine
- Change the ego, gajanan mishra
- Change, SALINI NAIR
- Change, jay kas
- Change, Angelo Mitchell
- Changes, Marites C. Cayetano
- Changings, Anonymous Retard
- Change Is But Nature, gajanan mishra
- I Am Eager For Change, gajanan mishra
- Change it, AaI Harvey
- A Pretty Change Is Not Just In Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Stumble, Pierre Rausch
- Suburbs of Ireland, Pierre Rausch
- Daily Changes, Bob Gotti
- Ever-changing, Bounty Davis
- DHAMMA/ ဓမၼ .., Nyein Way
- Change Can Make A Complete Change!, lavanya subramanian
- Change Directions, Emily Muniz
- Changing Dimensions Seen, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Change in Me, Lawrence CH Hiun
- If You Could Change It (Would You Change.., Silverinna Annastasia
- My life. Or yours., Jesse Lobos
- Change never changes, Meda Martha
- The planet will be the same, Abhay Kumar
- Change, Mien Bless
- Changes, Jaylen Thomas
- Changing My Mind, charlotte harris
- Change! Change! Change!, Eric Cockrell
- Change In Scenery, Jasmine Thompson
- Life Is Changing, Athena Macknight
- Change, Candy Simpson
- The Subliminal Verses 4, David Powley
- Living A Lie, Rebecca Succes
- Change, Royal Akuaku
- Life Remains Not The Same, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Changer Change, Adetimilehin Inioluwa
- LOOKING AWAY, Courtney Steele
- CHANGES, FREEMAN DAVID
- Changes, Nick Fisher
- Changes, Ethan Allen
- Change, Brenda Poole
- Change, sierra lewis
- In the New Year, Let’s Change …, Dr John Celes
- Varying moods, Bashyam Narayanan
- Change, Tammie LeeAnn Thrasher
- . we need no change, lovita j r morang
- Change, atraeyee purkait
- I wanna change, Evevona Plummer
- I Will Not Change, Ashley Dietz
- Change, Marlena Scott
- Conceptual Light, Nyein Way
- MAKING CHANGES - Lyrics, Jeff Bresee
- People around me, Deepta Protik Osman
- Change, Deepta Protik Osman
- Our Love Will Never Change, Rayan Ali
- Change is Permanent, Lakshmi Venkataraman
- Change, Brittany Bell
- Change, Leah Harlow
- Saviour of the Revolutionary, Eoin Fitz
- Change, Kranthi Pothineni
- I've Changed, Tyler Howard
- Truth, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- CHANGING LIFE, dr. ram sharma
- fear of change, Sam Byron
- change, mandy mayhem
- change, Tapiwa Zungunde
- Change of Life, Ashish Gutgutia
- You Say No!, Ms. Anika Martinez
- a change in perspective, hidden poet
- Changes, C Richard Miles
- Change, Seth Mutau
- carpe diem