Change Poems - Poems For Change - Change.
Poems about change. You can read the best change poems. Browse through all change poems.
Change. - Poem by Pissed Off
Their fake smiles surround me.
I’m on the outside looking in.
Because I didn’t take wear the right clothes.
Well I think its time to spread these wings.
You never helped me.
You never listened to what I had to say.
You never made me feel good.
You made me feel like dirt.
But still I call you my friend.
I’m going through this with you.
But it feels as though I’m alone.
I can’t call you when he’s leaving.
His bags all packed.
Because he has found a better more perfect family.
So as tears flood my eyes.
They pour down my cheeks leaving puddles on the floor.
Barely being able to speak.
I reach for the phone.
Dialing your number.
Trying to reach someone to tell me everything will be fine.
Reaching out before I die.
Pulling that trigger with the barrel pressed against my head.
I finally get you.
And yet you tell me just to go to bed.
Pain and hurt rushes over.
There’s no one here to talk me to sleep.
No one to help me through.
I’m stuck here in hell.
To never return back.
Can’t you just lend a hand.
Someone please help.
As I think that it is over.
I’ve watched betrayal from my father.
And I don’t want you do to the same.
Finding a more perfect and better friend.
Because I was there for you when your grandma died.
Now I’m dying but your not here.
I need you to be here.
Making me feel better.
But no your not.
Because I’m your old friend.
Im sorry that I didn’t wear the right clothes.
I didn’t have the ins.
I’m not sorry that I was your friend.
You were like a sister.
But now you won’t even open up your arms to me.
I feel hopeless.
This trigger is pressed even harder to my skull.
This house has come crashing down.
Why won’t you just say 3 little words.
This is my last cry for help.
Just reach out.
As I’m reaching out now.
I’ve given you all the signs.
And you know too.
But you won’t reach for me.
Slowly I’m going further to that black hole.
Why can’t you just help?
Comments about Change. by Pissed Off
Poems About Change
- 1. Change Upon Change , Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- 2. Change , Kathleen Jessie Raine
- 3. A Change Of Menu , Banjo Paterson
- 4. Change , Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- 5. Sonnet 123: No, Time, Thou Shalt Not Boa.. , William Shakespeare
- 6. I Cannot Change, As Others Do , Lord John Wilmot
- 7. It Will Not Change , Sara Teasdale
- 8. Elegy Iii: Change , John Donne
- 9. Welcome Change , Gina Whitacre
- 10. Sonnet: Change You Can But… , Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- 11. The Course Of Life, Time, And Events And.. , Merlin Archivilla
- 12. Why Flowers Change Colour , Robert Herrick
- 13. Villanelle Of Change , Edwin Arlington Robinson
- 14. Change , Raymond Knister
- 15. Change Should Breed Change , William Henry Drummond
- 16. A Change Of Air , Clarence Michael James Stani ..
- 17. A Prayer For Change , Linda Ori
- 18. Modern Love X: But Where Began The Change , George Meredith
- 19. Constancy In Change , Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- 20. I Cannot Change, As Others Do , John Wilmot
- 21. Winds Of Change , asma bahrainwala
- 22. Chance And Change , Esther Leclerc
- 23. ’tis Time For A Change Of Heart! , Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- 24. Everything That Will Not Change , Amberlee Carter
- 25. Change And Death , Charles Harpur
- 26. Change , Algernon Charles Swinburne
- 27. I Wish It Would Change , Tiara Neal
- 28. "Welcome" Change , Pat Richards
- 29. Change. , Pissed Off
- 30. Butterfly, The Creature Of Change And Su.. , Aisha Sherazi
- 31. (620) Menopause-A Change Of Life , Melvina Germain
- 32. (((((Wind Of Change))))) , Lillian Jamison
- 33. ** Seasons Change. , Shelley L Baxter
- 34. Change, The Inevitable. , Jake Harris
- 35. I Love You As You Are - Now Change , Flying Lemming
- 36. Change , Muriel Stuart
- 37. Sonnet: God’s Love And Scriptures- Will .. , Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- 38. Time For A Change , Linda Ori
- 39. The Change , Anne Kingsmill Finch
- 40. Pollution And Climate Change , Michael Shepherd
- 41. A Positive Change , Seema Chowdhury
- 42. Me, Change! Me, Alter! , Emily Dickinson
- 43. (landscapes Collection) .... A Change Of.. , Janice Windle
- 44. No Notice Gave She, But A Change , Emily Dickinson
- 45. Sea Change , Robert William Service
- 46. A Change Of Luck , Theresa Ann Moore
- 47. Change Me O God , Jennie Nguyen
- 48. Slight Change , Doom and Gloom
- 49. The Change , Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- 50. A Better Change Or Bitter Change? , Ramesh T A
New Change Poems
- Change Singes Inertia, John Sensele
- Change The Change, Valentine Mbagu
- Something I Have Learned, Amri Ramsey
- Let True Love Remain Immortal, Nikhil Parekh
- Heat On Iceberg, Ede Matthew
- Time Not Change, Jackson Wings
- Real Change Happens, Anthony Cavuoti
- Change, Lekan Malik
- The Myth Of Keeping Universal Time (Opin.., Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Change, Vani Agarwal
- carpe diem