Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
325.The Beautiful Flower
A tiny bud
Took birth in a garden
Matured into a beautiful flower
It’s Eye catching colors read more »
326.These Bones Are Light to Travel In
These bones are light to travel in,
Where men are wont to roam;
Far away from the birthing lands-
Though none remembers birth. read more »
i come i sit i wait
i’m drawn to the dark
but it’s not the dark
i came to see read more »
328.The Meaning of Equality
All humans are equal by birth and death.
In between, everyone lives with plight,
Which the spectators witness with delight.
Equality in birth and death makes no sense. read more »
You are flowing in the river,
River is engulfing your surrounding.
A baby is getting its birth -
Birth will forgive the earth. read more »
The mystery of a place called home,
A place in eternity, for Soul to roam.
Opposite of a place called earth,
It's a space for spiritual birth! read more »
331.Hard to Follow Questions
No one has known of me before my birth.
Why do I crave being known after death?
Nothing to remind of me before my birth.
Must I crave leaving my foot prints post death? read more »
332.A Red Cow Speaks with Deeds!
Passing the slaughter house
The barber stops for a while read more »
Birth after birth we better ourselves
In this rushing world
I feel sucked
Sucked into a system where I couldn’t breathe read more »
334.Interactions Invoke Imagination Entrances
illusionism create a work of art
a work of art birth appears shares
physical space with vision viewers
entranced in mind memory emotions read more »
335.Evils are a part.
Two are enough for life’s birth.
Three are enough for politics’ birth.
Two are enough for rivalry to form.
Three are enough for jealousy to form. read more »
336.The stone heart
Birth and death in my home
Affect me but need not you.
If feel as you feel about birth and death
Of my house, it detachment read more »
New Birth Poems
- Life's Duality (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- kojo the devil, Emmanuel chibuike
- ~ Lonely ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- life gives birth to happiness, Nikhil Parekh
- eternal creation, Nikhil Parekh
- what i eternally desired, Nikhil Parekh
- just listening to my beats, Nikhil Parekh
- the greatest honor for me, Nikhil Parekh
- in the next birth, Nikhil Parekh
- when we had first fallen in love, Nikhil Parekh
- how does it really matter, Nikhil Parekh
- Earthling, Saiom Shriver
- programmed, Nikhil Parekh
- In different form, hasmukh amathalal
- HAIKU...Life's Magic, Ken e Hall
- Birth is not in its hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- My Love For My Birth Land, binod bastola
- Spawning Salmon Instinct Driven, Terence G. Craddock
- Birth right, gajanan mishra
- On this birth day, gajanan mishra
- Dawning, Noah Body
- After my death, gajanan mishra
- Birth day cake, gajanan mishra
- Shawn, Edward Kofi Louis
- Coin Head and Tail, Jayatissa Liyanage
- The discovery of fire…, kedar thapa
- Show Me Your Birth, gajanan mishra
- Frustrated, Aparna Chatterjee
- When I Said, gajanan mishra
- Nought Else, gajanan mishra
- My Life Is My Present Tense, Ramdas Bhandarkar
- Gulf War and Child: A Curse, Annie Finch
- I, Bijay Poudel
- Happy Birthday to Dear Pikee, umaprosad das
- Birthday cake, gajanan mishra
- Conception of Jesus Christ, Niki Nicholas Nkuna
- To My Friends, -Birth Day Greetings., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Birth-no Criterion, gajanan mishra
- O Death, See Me, gajanan mishra
- Time Eternal, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Wrong To Think, gajanan mishra
- On Her Birth Day, -To My Great Nancy Lan.., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Five women are considered as a mother to.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let me take birth, gajanan mishra
- Birth Birth Birthday, gajanan mishra
- Birth Day Count, gajanan mishra
- No One Can Control, gajanan mishra
- From Boyhood, gajanan mishra
- Birth of my life:, binod bastola
- Bondage and attachments, Somanathan Iyer
- World is a family, Somanathan Iyer
- Birth Day, Somanathan Iyer
- The Good Shepherd's Birth (Triolet), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Lust Is A Bait, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I Can Pray, gajanan mishra
- No rebirth; no Karma;, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- My Grandmum, gideon zerah ogbonna
- Not polluted, gajanan mishra
- BIRTH, lohian lohi
- Then There Was Harlem, Candis Johnson
- A Rose's Birthday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Twins, Bet Edgar
- Jazz Flutter, Diana van den Berg
- Birthday Blast, Vera Sidhwa
- Blame Is Not On God, Somanathan Iyer
- Death, JOBY JOHN
- O my dear Father, gajanan mishra
- Circling The Sun, General TripleD
- S/Haiku...Daddy's Boy, Ken e Hall
- Woman, Adegbite Akolade
- Birth after birth, gajanan mishra
- The stillness greets this netherworld, Oleh Wolansky
- The Astrologer, Bijay Kant Dubey
- 'Violet Comes Off Of The Trees, ', Romella Kitchens