Two weddin read more »
'Oh people animal species,
what good can I do you read more »
327.W O R T H (couplet)
Life is worth till death,
From birth to be spent in mirth. read more »
There is no escape
From grief and strife
It is the same world
Everywhere the same life read more »
329.WHEN LIGHTNING BIRTHS A HUMMING SOUND
An awesome force that polarizes Earth
Ozonates, electric charges land 'n sea
Culls, destroys, but also gives birth
To a humming sound inside of me read more »
330.Cecile Licad in Concert
Cecile at the piano
The piano playing her
Both playing me read more »
Ask me my age and I’ll tell you
I’m somewhere between read more »
To sketch is not to commit wrong
To write is not to commit wrong.
Birth right of the artist read more »
333.Fate Is The Culprit
Choices, Life gives many!
Before birth, though none are available.
Questions, many obviously!
Three things are non-negotiable: read more »
334.The Suicide Parties
cat tails walk
on closet light
left on what
were white walls read more »
335.I means not this body
I means not this body
And this body is a means
To love you for the highest good
Human birth is the beginning read more »
The death gives the soul
Predestined are all the carriers
meant for the soul to live and dwell read more »
New Birth Poems
- THE EMBRYONIC .., Alvin Word Speaker Tatlhego
- Hope Came, Raymond A. Foss
- Villanelle: Talk not of the birth of pla.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Just kidding, I'm Canadian, Havilah
- Most Ones Perish For A Few., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Destiny's Child, Luxolo LUKAS
- Memories, Holly Moon
- Child of Sunbirds Flying, michael walkerjohn
- The Grave Of Agnes, Josias Homely
- Penguins, Phil Soar
- The real birth, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Birthday, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Land, Randy McClave
- Birthed For Death, John Ugolo Umah
- A bogus goal, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Bells Of Joy, Sentamu Aziz
- Immortal world, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- The Christ Child, Joseph Ogbonna
- Passer-beys, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SIGN UP VERSUS SIGN OUT, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life's Duality (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- kojo the devil, Emmanuel chibuike ikechukwu
- ~ Lonely ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- life gives birth to happiness, Nikhil Parekh
- eternal creation, Nikhil Parekh
- what i eternally desired, Nikhil Parekh
- just listening to my beats, Nikhil Parekh
- the greatest honor for me, Nikhil Parekh
- in the next birth, Nikhil Parekh
- when we had first fallen in love, Nikhil Parekh
- how does it really matter, Nikhil Parekh
- Earthling, Saiom Shriver
- programmed, Nikhil Parekh
- In different form, hasmukh amathalal
- HAIKU...Life's Magic, Ken e Hall
- Birth is not in its hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Love For My Birth Land, binod bastola
- A Division, Charlotte Ballard
- Spawning Salmon Instinct Driven, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Happy birth day - let peace be there wit.., gajanan mishra
- Birth right, gajanan mishra
- We All, gajanan mishra
- The Price Of Birth, Elia Michael
- Publishing, Nassy Fesharaki
- What's life?, Laxman Rao
- On this birth day, gajanan mishra
- Poetry pain, ramesh rai
- Dawning, Noah Body
- What is life, gajanan mishra
- Husband is not to have union with his wi.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Pure Potentiality Birth Is Silver Spoon .., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Wax Tablet Blanked Smooth Destiny?, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Not life, gajanan mishra
- After my death, gajanan mishra
- Birth day request, gajanan mishra
- Birth day cake, gajanan mishra
- Shawn, Edward Kofi Louis
- Realize the Supreme Truth, gajanan mishra
- Coin Head and Tail, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Outside and inside me, Mimoza Ahmeti
- Slide Through Dimensional Doors, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Being Human (Palindrome Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- A Brooding Syllogism, Indira Renganathan
- Prayers on deaf ears, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- One - birth and death, gajanan mishra
- The discovery of fire…, none .....
- Show Me Your Birth, gajanan mishra
- Ba: CV: 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, douglas scotney
- Riddle, Is It Poetry
- Living With It (HIV/AIDS), nnawuihe wisdom chisom
- Frustrated, Aparna Chatterjee
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem