God with us Immanuel
came down with man to dwell.
For a virgin has given birth
to the Son of God upon the earth. read more »
Date of birth,
Date of death,
One we know;
The other we know not. read more »
I was never child
My maternal granny called me an old, old soul
I seen time come and go
I gave birth to giving birth read more »
What is this day to come that fills us with joy
Can it be just because of the birth of a boy? read more »
233.Birth, Death, Rebirth
TV news reports my
friend’s brother death
I telephone his home, a stranger’s voice -
then my friend says “hello” read more »
234.Like Them We Are Just Mere Mortals
Through our circumstance of birth and Nationality we may feel of superior kind
But the good and bad in other races in our travels we will find
We may look on some to us as inferior see them as weeds amongst the flowers
But to us they must be equal since their blood flows red like ours. read more »
235.Putting me through the mincer (a meaty poem)
I won't mince words.
I'll tell it like it is.
I'm being put through the mincer.
Are they taking the pizz? read more »
Season is up for summer
Nascent, vernal to spring and glimmer
Out of the womb of winter
For a fest of pongal splendor read more »
237.The Beauty of nature
The trees there leaves
The grass and all our greens read more »
238.Through out the birth of the new day
Through out the birth of the new day
There was the birth of a New Year
Silver confetti fell
From the heavens read more »
Almost every person on this fathomlessly enchanting
earth; observes his birthday on the date that he was
born of the womb of his; inimitably venerated mother,
But I for one; would like to wholeheartedly celebrate read more »
240.The Virgin Birth
Sperm donor switch to the Ape-Man. (Minus the chromosomes of natural selection) . He fills a clear plastic cup. The nurse carries it to a freezer. The contents swiveling like a leather office chair. The Nurse says: "Ape-Man calm the knuckle hair, flowing in the polluted wind. Atop a grip on dead cow skin."
She's calm, but her hand trembles. While her eyes squint watching the approaching full dropper. read more »
New Birth Poems
- THE EMBRYONIC .., Alvin Word Speaker Tatlhego
- Hope Came, Raymond A. Foss
- Villanelle: Talk not of the birth of pla.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Just kidding, I'm Canadian, Havilah
- Most Ones Perish For A Few., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Destiny's Child, Luxolo LUKAS
- Memories, Holly Moon
- Child of Sunbirds Flying, michael walkerjohn
- The Grave Of Agnes, Josias Homely
- Penguins, Phil Soar
- The real birth, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Birthday, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Land, Randy McClave
- Birthed For Death, John Ugolo Umah
- A bogus goal, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Bells Of Joy, Sentamu Aziz
- Immortal world, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- The Christ Child, Joseph Ogbonna
- Passer-beys, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SIGN UP VERSUS SIGN OUT, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life's Duality (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- kojo the devil, Emmanuel chibuike ikechukwu
- ~ Lonely ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- life gives birth to happiness, Nikhil Parekh
- eternal creation, Nikhil Parekh
- what i eternally desired, Nikhil Parekh
- just listening to my beats, Nikhil Parekh
- the greatest honor for me, Nikhil Parekh
- in the next birth, Nikhil Parekh
- when we had first fallen in love, Nikhil Parekh
- how does it really matter, Nikhil Parekh
- Earthling, Saiom Shriver
- programmed, Nikhil Parekh
- In different form, hasmukh amathalal
- HAIKU...Life's Magic, Ken e Hall
- Birth is not in its hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Love For My Birth Land, binod bastola
- A Division, Charlotte Ballard
- Spawning Salmon Instinct Driven, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Happy birth day - let peace be there wit.., gajanan mishra
- Birth right, gajanan mishra
- We All, gajanan mishra
- The Price Of Birth, Elia Michael
- Publishing, Nassy Fesharaki
- What's life?, Laxman Rao
- On this birth day, gajanan mishra
- Poetry pain, ramesh rai
- Dawning, Noah Body
- What is life, gajanan mishra
- Husband is not to have union with his wi.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Pure Potentiality Birth Is Silver Spoon .., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Wax Tablet Blanked Smooth Destiny?, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Not life, gajanan mishra
- After my death, gajanan mishra
- Birth day request, gajanan mishra
- Birth day cake, gajanan mishra
- Shawn, Edward Kofi Louis
- Realize the Supreme Truth, gajanan mishra
- Coin Head and Tail, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Outside and inside me, Mimoza Ahmeti
- Slide Through Dimensional Doors, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Being Human (Palindrome Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- A Brooding Syllogism, Indira Renganathan
- Prayers on deaf ears, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- One - birth and death, gajanan mishra
- The discovery of fire…, none .....
- Show Me Your Birth, gajanan mishra
- Ba: CV: 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, douglas scotney
- Riddle, Is It Poetry
- Living With It (HIV/AIDS), nnawuihe wisdom chisom
- Frustrated, Aparna Chatterjee
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem