Beach Poems - Poems For Beach
Poems about beach. You can read the best beach poems. Browse through all beach poems.
The Power Of The Beach - Poem by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
As we walked along the beach, crashing waves
thundered in our ears and a light, salted mist,
dampened our lips.
The sun began to set and the voice of the beach,
traveled across the ocean waves.
'I am the beach, and here you shall find peace.
I am the beach, here you shall find love.
In this domain, my beach, the answers you
search for, could very well be found here.
For at this beach, there is much,
that has been revealed.
The sparkled, white grains of sand, that blanket
this beach, has been a bed of comfort, to many.
Pause, as you come upon this beach, and listen
to the symphony of waves and the chorus of
birds, singing their song, as they glide in the wind.
Feel the power of this beach, as it seems to
renew your inner being. You need not question
the beach and its mystical powers. For as
millions before you have found, the beach...
and its magical transference to one...have
existed, since the beginning of time.
Be not troubled, for the beach is close at
hand. You need only to deliver your strife,
to the tranquility of the beach and it shall
be exercised from you.
When you go from this beach...leave with
the peace that you have found here.'
© Joe Fazio
Comments about The Power Of The Beach by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Poems About Beach
- 101. The Power Of The Beach , (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- 102. Under A Blanket Of Stars... , (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- 103. We Walked On The Beach , Gert Strydom
- 104. I Saw In A Cape Dressed , Emmanuel George Cefai
- 105. Letters Via A Seas` Scum... , hazem al jaber
- 106. Under A Blanket Of Stars , (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- 107. The Murmur Of Spindrift , nimal dunuhinga
- 108. Missi Carruthers' Holiday , Wilfred Mellers
- 109. .42) 2nd Wife, A Fragment , Max Reif
- 110. Lalani , David Lewis Paget
- 111. ! ! What The Stone Said , Michael Shepherd
- 112. The Footprints In My Heart , John Doe
- 113. A Walk On The Beach , William Breland
- 114. Travel Haiku - St John, Virgin Islands , john tiong chunghoo
- 115. When I Walk Om Margate’s Beach , Gert Strydom
- 116. Myrtle Beach , Edward Kofi Louis
- 117. The Beach , Amber Odom
- 118. I Could Spend My Entire Day Here , Aldo Kraas
- 119. Pantun - Pantai Cahaya Bulan Kelantan (T.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 120. Beach Bonfire Haiku , Chenou Liu
- 121. On A Rocky Beach , Aldo Kraas
- 122. Travel Haiku-Flamenco Beach (Puerto Rico) , john tiong chunghoo
- 123. Travel Haiku - Gray Whale Migration, Can.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 124. Shell In The Beach , maria sudibyo
- 125. The Crannog Woman (14 Poems In Scots) , sheena blackhall
- 126. A Walk At Twilight , Lulu Gee
- 127. Love I Give , William Breland
- 128. Cliff House , David Lewis Paget
- 129. There Are No Slaves In America.... , RIC S. BASTASA
- 130. Visit Malaysia Year Haiku - Batu Ferring.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 131. Yani's Voyage , Kewayne Wadley
- 132. Travel Indonesia Haiku - Batam Beach Vie.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 133. Travel Haiku - Winter In Virginia Beach .. , john tiong chunghoo
- 134. My Secret Spot In Delray Beach , Florida Angel
- 135. A Walk On The Beach By Nadood , nadood al ND
- 136. Anzac Cove , David Lewis Paget
- 137. Travel Haiku - Pink Sands Beach, Bahamas , john tiong chunghoo
- 138. Visit Malaysia Year Haiku - Cenang Beac.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 139. Beach Wet , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 140. Travel Haiku - Miami Beaches (State Of F.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 141. Morning On The Beach And Wish I Was With.. , Nyota Yasulwe
- 142. Shifting Sands , David Wood
- 143. Barafundle Bay , C Richard Miles
- 144. Lovely Girls Lying Stretched Out Everywh.. , Gert Strydom
- 145. Phuket Tsunami Haiku - Buddha By The Beach , john tiong chunghoo
- 146. One Fine Day: Perhaps For J T Ellison , ivor or ivor.e hogg
- 147. Choose Time Spanning Moments , Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- 148. Beaches , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 149. Time... , Is It Poetry
- 150. Bridges Over Trouble Waters , Aldo Kraas
New Beach Poems
- The Beach In The Sky, Jackie Bush Holcomb
- To Walk To The Park Is Like A Walk On Th.., Raymond Sawyer
- The Night On The Beach Thus One Feel The.., Raymond Sawyer
- West Beast East Beast, Theodor Seuss Geisel
- Cox's Bazar The Seabeach!, SAKISABRE Saki
- Hippies On The Beach, Deborah Eker
- Beach, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Beach, Stephanie Boccia
- Vacation Of The Spirit, Eva Tortora
- How To Make It More Interesting, Jim Yerman
- carpe diem