Beach Poems - Poems For Beach
Poems about beach. You can read the best beach poems. Browse through all beach poems.
Under A Blanket Of Stars... - Poem by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
As we walked along the beach, crashing waves
thundered in our ears and a light, salted mist,
dampened our lips.
The sun began to set and the voice of the beach,
traveled across the ocean waves.
'I am the beach, and here you shall find peace.
I am the beach, here you shall find love.
In this domain, my beach, the answers you
search for, could very well be found here.
For at this beach, there is much,
that has been revealed.
The sparkled, white grains of sand, that blanket
this beach, has been a bed of comfort, to many.
Pause, as you come upon this beach, and listen
to the symphony of waves and the chorus of
birds, singing their song, as they glide in the wind.
Feel the power of this beach, as it seems to
renew your inner being. You need not question
the beach and its mystical powers. For as
millions before you have found, the beach...
and its magical transference to one...have
existed, since the beginning of time.
Be not troubled, for the beach is close at
hand. You need only to deliver your strife,
to the tranquility of the beach and it shall
be exercised from you.
When you go from this beach...leave with
the peace that you have found here.'
© Joe Fazio
Comments about Under A Blanket Of Stars... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Poems About Beach
- 1. Under A Blanket Of Stars... , (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- 2. We Walked On The Beach , Gert Strydom
- 3. The Chosen One , Juan Olivarez
- 4. Letters Via A Seas` Scum... , hazem al jaber
- 5. I Saw In A Cape Dressed , Emmanuel George Cefai
- 6. .42) 2nd Wife, A Fragment , Max Reif
- 7. Under A Blanket Of Stars , (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- 8. The Murmur Of Spindrift , nimal dunuhinga
- 9. Lalani , David Lewis Paget
- 10. ! ! What The Stone Said , Michael Shepherd
- 11. The Footprints In My Heart , John Doe
- 12. A Walk On The Beach , William Breland
- 13. Travel Haiku - St John, Virgin Islands , john tiong chunghoo
- 14. Myrtle Beach , Edward Kofi Louis
- 15. When I Walk Om Margate’s Beach , Gert Strydom
- 16. The Beach , Amber Odom
- 17. I Could Spend My Entire Day Here , Aldo Kraas
- 18. Pantun - Pantai Cahaya Bulan Kelantan (T.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 19. Beach Bonfire Haiku , Chenou Liu
- 20. The Crannog Woman (14 Poems In Scots) , sheena blackhall
- 21. On A Rocky Beach , Aldo Kraas
- 22. Travel Haiku - Gray Whale Migration, Can.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 23. Travel Haiku-Flamenco Beach (Puerto Rico) , john tiong chunghoo
- 24. Shell In The Beach , maria sudibyo
- 25. A Walk At Twilight , Lulu Gee
- 26. Starry Gazey Pie , David Shoestring
- 27. Love I Give , William Breland
- 28. Cliff House , David Lewis Paget
- 29. There Are No Slaves In America.... , RIC S. BASTASA
- 30. Visit Malaysia Year Haiku - Batu Ferring.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 31. Travel Indonesia Haiku - Batam Beach Vie.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 32. Travel Haiku - Winter In Virginia Beach .. , john tiong chunghoo
- 33. My Secret Spot In Delray Beach , Florida Angel
- 34. A Walk On The Beach By Nadood , nadood al ND
- 35. Anzac Cove , David Lewis Paget
- 36. Visit Malaysia Year Haiku - Cenang Beac.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 37. Beach Wet , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 38. Travel Haiku - Miami Beaches (State Of F.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 39. Morning On The Beach And Wish I Was With.. , Nyota Yasulwe
- 40. Barafundle Bay , C Richard Miles
- 41. Shifting Sands , David Wood
- 42. Lovely Girls Lying Stretched Out Everywh.. , Gert Strydom
- 43. Travel Haiku - Pink Sands Beach, Bahamas , john tiong chunghoo
- 44. Beaches , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 45. Time... , Is It Poetry
- 46. Phuket Tsunami Haiku - Buddha By The Beach , john tiong chunghoo
- 47. One Fine Day: Perhaps For J T Ellison , ivor or ivor.e hogg
- 48. Bridges Over Trouble Waters , Aldo Kraas
- 49. Summer Fun At The Beach , Attalia Gooden
- 50. Old Age Doesn'T Come Alone... Not At 53 , Craig Anderson
New Beach Poems
- To Walk To The Park Is Like A Walk On Th.., Raymond Sawyer
- The Night On The Beach Thus One Feel The.., Raymond Sawyer
- West Beast East Beast, Theodor Seuss Geisel
- Cox's Bazar The Seabeach!, SAKISABRE Saki
- Hippies On The Beach, Deborah Eker
- Beach, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Beach, Stephanie Boccia
- Vacation Of The Spirit, Eva Tortora
- How To Make It More Interesting, Jim Yerman
- Beach, Beach, gajanan mishra
- carpe diem