Poem about august. You can read the best august poems. Browse through all august poems.
49.Angel my Niece
Baptized in church in Minneapolis,
it was a special day I would not miss.
I have a photo of you and me,
we both were smiling happily.
Then when your first Christmas came,
I got to see you once again.
First Christmas for baby Angel my niece,
It was happy and filled with peace.
Then of course I would only see you sparingly.
I have pictures of your volleyball game,
you are a teenager now you don't look the same.
I also have photos of you and with Allisa at your grandma's,
You are very happy just because.
Because you are a sweet and caring girl,
You are precious to the world.
I'm glad I saw you graduate,
It was a glorious and memorable day.
Happy Birthday I also wanted to say,
I hope you received your card I sent your way.
Written by Suzae Chevalier on August 28,2011
Submitted: Sunday, August 28,2011
Google Ads read more »
50.Sweet Nicole (A sweet but faithless lady)
It was August I remember
I remember when I met her
She was perfect I remember
in her body, mind and soul read more »
51.# 86 Haiku Snow Bound Solitude
Snow bound solitude
Resurrecting the pain of
Your demise my love read more »
52.! SONG OF AUGUST!
August tunes and replays
a tearful song from the heart read more »
53.#93 Poetry In Motion These Hands
These hands hold small bowls
Of muted laughter
Rising with soft edges
Against the sky read more »
54.*809 PERIDOT BIRTHSTONE OF AUGUST
The Peridot (pronounced PEAR - A - DOE) is a very beautiful but lesser known gemstone. It was first discovered on Topazo Island in the Red Sea by the Egyptians who called it 'The Gem of the Sun'. Peridos are unique gemstones because they are always green. They are a form of Chrysolite - magnesium aluminium silicate - with an iron impurity which is responsible for its green colour. The depth of green is proportioanal to the percentage of iron.
Peridot so orthorhombic
Lime green - olive green - and sea green read more »
55.The Bells of Malines
AUGUST 17, 1914
The gabled roofs of old Malines
Are russet red and gray and green, read more »
56.My War With The Fleas
the Flea Commander
slapped his walking stick
upon the table bare read more »
57.A Girl In The Rain
A Girl In The Rain
a girl in the rain
wet read more »
A lovely hand-tatted
Lace filled with
Her creative artistry read more »
with a remembrance of August, 1807 read more »
60.The Watering Can...
And, what of those
Your new deck
Would they not die read more »
New August Poems
- The Ferry, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- August is going to expire, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down The Lanes Of August, Edgar Albert Guest
- Collicks Schmollicks, Margaret Alice Second
- A GREAT AUGUST, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Hundred Since the First, Leo Yankevich
- Expression Eruption: August, Vinz Poetry
- Dear old dead July, Mark Heathcote
- August آب - اغسطس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- August, Paola Degli Esposti
- An August morning, Nicole GravellPellerino
- Poem 078: August…Alas!, Samer Madbak
- Devil Moon, David Cooper
- At Summer's End (August 1914), John Scully
- The Autumn Is Coming, Larisa Rzhepishevska
- ' [ Late August ] ', Ency Bearis
- August Rain, Francisca Darko
- The Blame Beyond Reason, Elna Nel
- Evening Dress in the Afternoon, Lois Read
- B.Akhmadulina, August - translation (rus.), Lyudmila Purgina
- Guru's Amrit, Swami Parmanand
- Haiku Open Eyes, Jonathan ROBIN
- Another Season Falls 1902, Jonathan ROBIN
- CARNIVAL OF VICTORY, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- August, Gregory Huyette
- Indian dawn - Anna Hazare, Bashyam Narayanan
- A Flower To Auroville Mother-72, Indira Renganathan
- August Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- August, Donna Earle
- When Love Is Over, Laurence Hope
- The Sunny Months, Joyce Hemsley
- Long Ago, Constantine P. Cavafy
- corn, Jimi Doyle
- Haikus 2008 (Sunset, Darkness enters, th.., Liberatore Suffoletta
- My little august bloom, Nick Kler
- august night, oskar hansen
- Our birthdays were close together, Susie Sunshine
- ! SONG OF AUGUST!, Rema Prasanaa
- Travel Haiku - Edinburgh International F.., john tiong chunghoo
- haiku - 134, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- Haiku Midnight Lullaby, A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- August...., Natasha Ligons
- Haiku Echoes of Summer, A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- # 86 Haiku Snow Bound Solitude, A Poet Who Loves To Sing ... ..
- z Finally the End - Haiku, stewart green
- #81 Poetry In Motion Through Faith, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- August Sun, Rhonda Baker
- Harvest, Mary Naylor
- August Moon, Bonnie Collins
- -.-The Watering Can, Debora Short
- Haiku # 60, leonard daranjo
- Turning on the Heat, Jerry Abrahamson
- Haiku Plain Plane Sailing, Jonathan ROBIN
- Haiku #86 Snow Fall, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Alone on Vacation, Kay Barcelon
- Queen Of The Meadow, Sandra Fowler
- August, Jade Leven
- Picture Poem #192 (From, This is my Wast.., Peter S. Quinn
- Can't it be August again?, Frani Bell
- Snowflakes, Joe Howell
- (613) Rest Pussycat Rest (.., Melvina Germain
- (023) Resting Place (Haiku), Melvina Germain
- nights of madness, gershon hepner
- Love Scales Whistling, Debora Short
- Tidying Up, Debora Short
- Haiku: Possible, but Not Probable, Sonny Rainshine
- The Holocaust Song (August 6th, '45.), David SmithWhite
- I Remember August, Pam Olson
- August is the dying month, Wanda Swim Strunk
- Newark Abbey, Thomas Love Peacock
- In The Fields, Charlotte Mary Mew
- carpe diem