325.Not Mine, but Your Body
It's you I promise to love my fair lady
With this heart you gave me I'll do nothing shady
I have worked and eager as I wait on you today
There is a rage on the inside of me that I care to display read more »
I don’t approve
Of this face of yours!
Seeing your a such read more »
My husband has two long lean legs.
He's neatly woven from Heaven's threads.
He has arms' as strong as a pitcher's.
Aiming and hitting his target. read more »
As I wake up my first thought is…
"Today I become his wife…
I am so excited to start the first day
Of our new life." read more »
329.Happy marriage anniversary
“Hi, wake up” it was morning buzz
I wanted to discontinue call and refuse
She was my sister law at the end
What on earth she was making me dead! read more »
330.My Country, My Home.
Africa i have been away from your wandering,
like a fulani cow but everynight amist the horros of highway deaths,
and the menace of neon-eyed gods,
i feel the warmth of your arms, read more »
331.Pistons in Her Haunches
It's a 50th anniversary dinner
for Bernie and Blanche at the Elk's Hall.
After dessert Blanche grabs the mike
and primes the crowd by announcing, read more »
332.JUNE THIRD, TWENTY TWELVE
JUNE THIRD, TWENTY TWELVE
The unfriendly plane came, baked
With an arrogant fire flame courtesy
Dana air space, read more »
Bring your boots. My cabin stands in an empty filed
That once grew sweet corn, and our dry winter promises
A rainy season the way laughter follows a grim joke.
We'll walk the mud and try to ignore the surrounding acres read more »
334.Sonnet: Happy Birth-Anniversary, Dear Mom!
This day, we know, you had your birth on earth
-A lovely, lucky day for all of us;
Your living memories give us intense mirth;
You turned our world of woes into mere bliss! read more »
335.The Poor Decorative Platoons
We were there even before
The first guest arrived
We were not, of course, the host
We were colourful read more »
336.An application to the Whitehouse!
Being given to understand that there are some openings arises in your honoured environment!
For the elders?
Herewith I submit my humble application for the same for your kind perusal. read more »
New Anniversary Poems
- Sixteen December, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Funeral of A Dead Body, Zaw Thit
- Wasteful thinking, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- An Ode To Swami Vivekananda, Tushar Ray
- Memories, Holly Moon
- The Unforgettable Day, Anish Chouhan
- Silent Voices - Heartbroken Sounds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Wife, dee villa
- Love counts the hours, Mark Heathcote
- The Anniversary, Lyn Paul
- Bouquests of Flowers For You, Bapu On Yo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Anniversary, David Boyce
- Gandhi's Birth Anniversary, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Zur Wiederkehr meines Todes, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Pink Candles Flare On A Rose-Decked Cake.., mary douglas
- Brodick Bay, Peter Hall
- I Get Clucky...(smiles), Kaila George
- White Feathers, Emma Jane Rae
- The Vespers of Jérémie, Grand 'Anse, Haiti, Hebert Logerie
- Happy 10th Anniversary "Arirang Rad.., Ronald Chapman
- Happy Gathering, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- H 30th a, Rodney R. Cooper
- A Woman's Life, Geraldine Kelly
- "...thm rmght thmng", Jeff Gangwer
- Our Constant Reminder, David Harris
- Happy Arrival Date To You, Sylvia Loven Carter
- At What Cost? (A JFK Tribute Poem), Debra Kay Robinson
- The Power Of A Smile, George Egba
- Love, love and love., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Mom and Pop, Donal Mahoney
- Sixty-five White Daisies and Ten, Loyd C. Taylor
- Celebrating Death or the Anniversary of .., Sabidin Ibrahim
- Guardian Angel Horse, Diana van den Berg
- Rwandan Genocide, Nassy Fesharaki
- Birthday - I, ramesh rai
- No Verification After Exit, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Anniversaries Of Life, Joel Roderick Bisson
- Dead Ed, Holly Jamestone
- Dirty Dozen, Lento Maez
- Husband!, Deana Smith
- Our 48th Wedding Anniversary, Toshie Nohara
- Unrequited Love, Donal Mahoney
- Mahashivaratri, The Great Night of Shiva, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Ice For Eyes, George Egba
- This Ring, Lamar Ingraham, Sr.
- Soon, Emmanuel George Cefai
- 15th Anniversary, Philo Yan
- Duchess 1: Esther and I, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Sparkles Of Intuition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Educational Fraud, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I, Wishful Waited..., Susan Lacovara
- On our Anniversary, Kavya ...
- Remembering You Mother, Meggie Gultiano
- Sunday Sport, george albot
- The Day we Cry, Kami Green
- Valantyn As I See It, Musa Dickson Balami
- Other 9/11s, Chenou Liu
- The Time Bound Relevance, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- golden anniversary celebration, sherif monem
- Anniversary At Chili's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lasting love, brian roy skyers
- Bleakly remembering, Keith Rushing
- Enveloped, Gabriela Duricova
- Sonnet 46: Time’s Hour Glass Has Spun An.., David Wood
- Thanks, , ,, george albot
- A Corpse Thrown Into A River, Metin Sahin
- Idols, Prabhakar Subramaniam
- I Am His Tormentor, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fifty Years of Sacred Love, Dedicated to.., James Darwin Smith II
- 5th Wedding Anniversary...... [nicknames.., Bri Edwards
- Fourteenth Anniversary, Philo Yan
- Fifteenth Anniversary, Philo Yan
- Birthday, Sameer Mecheri
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem