Anniversary Poems - Poems For Anniversary
Poems about anniversary. You can read the best anniversary poems. Browse through all anniversary poems.
A Lifetime Together - Poem by Tim Kitchen
How quickly the time has passed
since the day you became my wife.
After all this time it feels as though
we've been together all of my life.
They have been mostly good years
the difficulties have been few.
And the best thing I have ever done
is to fall in love with you.
Now we have reached a special time
a celebration of a lifetime together.
We just want our life and love
to go on and just last forever.
You know how much I love you
and what you mean to me.
So I just want to wish you now
a happy anniversary.
Comments about A Lifetime Together by Tim Kitchen
Poems About Anniversary
- 1. A Lifetime Together , Tim Kitchen
- 2. Thanks, , , , albot george
- 3. Happy Birthday To Our Mom , Samantha Pye
- 4. Martyrs: Hemaraj And Sadhakar vav.. , vavroovahana patra
- 5. Unfaithful , Medusa Waves
- 6. Rim: The Gazing Gazelle , RIDHA ABDELLAOUI
- 7. Asleep , windie rodrigo
- 8. Forever In Time , Tim LeRoy
- 9. 25 , cedric watson II
- 10. Men Are From Mars , Barry A. Lanier
- 11. Quick Kill , Kevin Fisher
- 12. Wedding Anniversary , Micron
- 13. Never Ending , Jessica Harrington
New Anniversary Poems
- (haiku) – Forget-Me-Nots, Bill Galvin
- (haiku) – May 7,1983, Bill Galvin
- A Different Anniversary, Raymond A. Foss
- A Wedding Anniversary, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- 25th Marriage Anniversary, SWETA LEENA PANDA
- The Anniversary, Lyn Paul
- Bouquests Of Flowers For You, Bapu On Yo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Anniversary, David Boyce
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Happy 10th Anniversary &Quot;Arirang Rad.., Ronald Chapman
- carpe diem