Anger Poems - Poems For Anger
Poems about anger. You can read the best anger poems. Browse through all anger poems.
Violent Rage - Poem by Randy McClave
I have been in a violent rage since the day that I was born
First it began when from my mother that I was violently torn
And then from that day that loss of innocence I still do mourn
I am truly the innocent, and at the world I do scorn.
Violence it is with me wherever that I might be
Where friendship is another man's drink, rage is my cup of tea
People enjoy to anger as though that is there strategy
And rage is that result, and the victim is always me.
I think about my past and the major events in my life
My first kiss, my first hug, my siblings and even my wife
But then those events brought me anger and hate and also strife
I was used and abused, cheated on and then stabbed by their knife.
When I wake up in the morning anger is on my mind
And when I go to bed at night my temper is all that I can find
I think of my rage which was caused by friends not being kind
How I wish that my peace and solitude was never left behind.
My life is filled with its outrages, anger and its wrath
I wish now that when I was walking I had taken a more peaceful path
Seems as though I have walked that road for years if correctly I did my math
How I wish that my rage could be removed, as simply by taking a bath.
I am now so tired my body is so old and worn
I wish again and again, I never came out that September morn
My mother was the rose and I indeed was her thorn
How I wish and pray many times over, that I could of been reborn.
Randy L. McClave
Comments about Violent Rage by Randy McClave
Poems About Anger
- 1. Violent Rage , Randy McClave
- 2. Fundamental Of Liar Chapter Cxxxviii: An.. , maria sudibyo
- 3. 0131 A Quiet Word About Peace , Michael Shepherd
- 4. Sandy’s Dilemma: Distempered Emotions , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 5. When: The Other Side Of Anger , Mahfooz Ali
- 6. Colours Of Pain , Amy Louise Kerswell
- 7. Blank Page No Ink , Is It Poetry
- 8. Spend Energy , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 9. Fear To Love , Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- 10. Barking And Pleasing , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 11. The Cleaning Agents , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 12. To Ii , Morgan Michaels
- 13. The Loved One Ever Lovely , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 14. The Father , Muriel Stuart
- 15. Grapes Of Wrath , Edwina Reizer
- 16. 13th May 2012! , Edward Kofi Louis
- 17. On Your Date Of Birth , Edward Kofi Louis
- 18. O My Desire, O My Anger , gajanan mishra
- 19. Anger , Loretta Clark
- 20. Animal Anger , alexander opicho
- 21. Anger , hamish milantano
- 22. My Anger Is Angry , LuRyza Penn
- 23. This Is Who I Am , laterressa fowler
- 24. Anger , Somanathan Iyer
- 25. Chivalry , Chris Purser
- 26. Anger, Anger , Jessica lee Workman
- 27. Fire Of Anger , yolandey breedt
- 28. Anger , abdullahi hussein
- 29. Anger , md. faruk
- 30. A Lesson To Learn , Timothy James Webster
- 31. The Cloak Of Anger , Jim Yerman
- 32. Anger , Jade Hymora
- 33. Anger , ajitav basak
- 34. New Anger , Rusalka Slawin
- 35. Death, Anger, Silence. , Sasha Julia
- 36. The Unbeknownst Beast , Cal Bunge
- 37. Regular Mind Of A Man , Dessie McCoy
- 38. Restless Smile , david gerardino
- 39. Anger , Kavita Iyer
- 40. A Long Shine , Alafe Ramat
- 41. Love Hates Anger , Jayram Daya
- 42. Soul, , sara sbriglio
- 43. Sad Anger , ashley McC
- 44. Father Help Me Please , Susie Sunshine
- 45. God I Didn'T Keep My Anger , Susie Sunshine
- 46. Hate Jealousy Anger , Kelly Lynn
- 47. Who Is He? ? ? , Pricilla Carrillo
- 48. Saint Of Sin , Josh Weiss
- 49. Torn , Camille MKMM
- 50. Anger , Lee John Siebritz
New Anger Poems
- carpe diem