Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
this anger burns deep within,
every minute the fire burns brighter,
time is ticking,
waiting to see who will be on the other side of this raging flame, read more »
230.What I am
Rage fills my soul
Rage will destroy my life
What can I do to kill this part of myself?
Rage overcomes the love for another read more »
231.This Is who I Am
Theres heart-ache where these tears come from. Attached to them a life time of hurts caused by too many hopes gone awry. read more »
232.In All The Cases
If you keep calm
That will keep body warm
To hold against storm read more »
233.Joy and Anger
Joy is an overwhelming feeling to be happy,
But more, To feel so delighted with God, you see;
It's an awesome happiness, that makes one delighted within,
A life so pleased and coping cause God's taken away their sin. read more »
234.What Can Anger Do For You?
What can anger do for you?
Nothing good I've seen.
It makes the ocean roll unchecked,
and stallions white foam flecked. read more »
235.Happiness - Part: 2
Anger is all I feel in place of my happiness!
It found me, and I embraced it.
Then, in all of it's evil glory, read more »
I know anger like the back of my hand,
Like the person I may have known for Millenia.
Like a sibling would know another.
Like a child who was brought up without knowing their siblings but knowing that they exist and who finds them. read more »
237.Wisper Your Secrets
Whisper your secrets into my skin,
Come out clean, I'll hold your sin.
Whisper your secrets to my lone heart,
Before our sin's poison gets a head start. read more »
I wish there was someone could see throu my mask.
My mask that holds so, so, so, many secrets.
Secrets that are about me and other people.
People that think it is weriod to show and kind of emotion. read more »
Anger is a hydra -headed demon
A demon beating its furious wings
a volcano belching out fiery lava
a gloomy sky cracking thunders read more »
You have torn my heart out.
You have made it bleed.
I want you to feel what I feel
I want you to take heed. read more »
New Anger Poems
- drinking my own anger, Nikhil Parekh
- Jump, Sara Lenard
- Anger's Defence Is In Anger We Make Terr.., Terence G. Craddock
- Go not with anger, gajanan mishra
- The Cloak Of Anger, Jim Yerman
- No anger zone, gajanan mishra
- What Can Anger Do For You?, Elvish Lore
- anger, abdullahi hussein
- Devil is my anger, gajanan mishra
- On Anger in Life, Dr John Celes
- Anger, gajanan mishra
- We regret, hasmukh amathalal
- My Anger-II, Aalok Sensharma
- Desire Not Fulfilled, gajanan mishra
- Anger, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Anger, md. faruk
- Anger, Kara Jackson
- Laughter, segun Johnson Ozique
- Anger Harms, Omkar Atale
- The anger of the virtuous persons never .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Animal Anger Again, alexander opicho
- Animal Anger, alexander opicho
- My Anger Controls Me, Natasha Caroline Norville
- strumming souls, Luna Black
- 1.31.AVOID ANGER, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Control Anger, gajanan mishra
- Anger and dream, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Oh My God!, Felix Mudiappan
- Anger, Mysterygrl123 Angel
- Anger, Johnny Nathan Botelho
- Anger..., Harshit Sheth
- Senryu -19, Chandrashekar a posy poet
- In All The Cases, hasmukh amathalal
- Anger, Justin Allen
- Arousal Is Not In Your Hand, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Anger, Beka Monroe
- fire of anger, yolandey breedt
- Sonnet- Let anger not consume me, Allen Steble
- O my desire, O my anger, gajanan mishra
- Anger from deep within, joe kanon
- Anger has no work, gajanan mishra
- Anger, Anshuman Sharma
- Anger May Have Unseen Consequences, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Mr. Tibbs, Matthew Foor
- Only bad- anger is bad, gajanan mishra
- Only bad, gajanan mishra
- Anger, angel janes
- Lesson of anger management, TD. Kumar
- Anger Is Me, Kandi Behagg
- Causes of anger, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Wisdom has its way, Peter Hall
- Joy and Anger, margaret haig
- What Are Friends, Sabidin Ibrahim
- Anger, ESTHER APPIAH
- Anger, John Onyeme
- Fear To Love, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Anger From Love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Anger, Kavita Iyer
- Anger, Asif Andalib
- Drive Out Anger Or Else, gajanan mishra
- the island that anger makes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Why Can't I Feel Anger, jon terry
- Anger within, Brian Paschall
- WORRY, Edwina Reizer
- Anger and Anguish, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Anger, kaliaha hogue
- Gérard Sekoto, In Memorium (1913-1993), T (no first name) Wignesan
- *William Blake the Haiku Poet, john tiong chunghoo
- Anger, Anger, Jessica lee Workman
- Other, Richie John Pais
- Anger, azmat naushad asif
- Anger, Lawerence Mize, Sr.
- Awareness Notes... (Part Two), Eric Cockrell
- Anger Nonetheless, Deci Hernandez