Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
I wish there was someone could see throu my mask.
My mask that holds so, so, so, many secrets.
Secrets that are about me and other people.
People that think it is weriod to show and kind of emotion. read more »
You have torn my heart out.
You have made it bleed.
I want you to feel what I feel
I want you to take heed. read more »
231.If I could
If I could
But I can't
So I will shut my mouth read more »
Anger is getting worse
Stress taking control
Worries stealing away sleep
There’s no outlet left read more »
233.Anger and Patience
Any time I don't understand something
Or feel unhappy with the way things are going,
Anger steps up, 'use me; let me help'
And I used to give Anger a lot of free rein, read more »
There was fire in her eyes
As she waited by the door.
She certainly had done this
Many times before. read more »
235.Joy and Anger
Joy is an overwhelming feeling to be happy,
But more, To feel so delighted with God, you see;
It's an awesome happiness, that makes one delighted within,
A life so pleased and coping cause God's taken away their sin. read more »
236.Awareness Notes... (Part Two)
it's not the bullet that killed
the man... bullets by themselves
are harmless. it is the intent
of the man that loads the gun, read more »
237.'Adding Fuel To The Flame'
When we play into the hands of anothers anger
We are only adding fuel to their flame.
And if it continues to burn out of control
Then who but yourself is really to blame? read more »
238.One Question One Answer
What is happiness?
Is it a feeling
And if so does it have purpose
Does it have meaning read more »
Flicker and burn, writhe and turn.
I see flames lick and lash at the red hot ground.
Red-hot heat sears all in it's path,
Embers and ashes lay all around. read more »
240.In All The Cases
If you keep calm
That will keep body warm
To hold against storm read more »
New Anger Poems
- Abyss, Donald R Charon
- Anger, Somanathan Iyer
- Suitable honor, hasmukh amathalal
- Anger, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- drinking my own anger, Nikhil Parekh
- Jump, Sara Lenard
- Anger's Defence Is In Anger We Make Terr.., Terence G. Craddock
- Go not with anger, gajanan mishra
- The Cloak Of Anger, Jim Yerman
- No anger zone, gajanan mishra
- What Can Anger Do For You?, Elvish Lore
- anger, abdullahi hussein
- Devil is my anger, gajanan mishra
- On Anger in Life, Dr John Celes
- Anger, gajanan mishra
- We regret, hasmukh amathalal
- My Anger-II, Aalok Sensharma
- Desire Not Fulfilled, gajanan mishra
- Anger, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Anger, md. faruk
- Anger, Kara Jackson
- Laughter, segun Johnson Ozique
- Anger Harms, Omkar Atale
- The anger of the virtuous persons never .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Animal Anger Again, alexander opicho
- Animal Anger, alexander opicho
- My Anger Controls Me, Natasha Caroline Norville
- strumming souls, Luna Black
- 1.31.AVOID ANGER, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Control Anger, gajanan mishra
- Anger and dream, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Oh My God!, Felix Mudiappan
- Anger, Mysterygrl123 Angel
- Anger, Johnny Nathan Botelho
- Anger..., Harshit Sheth
- Senryu -19, Chandrashekar a posy poet
- In All The Cases, hasmukh amathalal
- Anger, Justin Allen
- Arousal Is Not In Your Hand, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Anger, Beka Monroe
- fire of anger, yolandey breedt
- Sonnet- Let anger not consume me, Allen Steble
- O my desire, O my anger, gajanan mishra
- Anger from deep within, joe kanon
- Anger has no work, gajanan mishra
- Anger, Anshuman Sharma
- Anger May Have Unseen Consequences, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Mr. Tibbs, Matthew Foor
- Only bad- anger is bad, gajanan mishra
- Only bad, gajanan mishra
- Anger, angel janes
- Lesson of anger management, TD. Kumar
- Anger Is Me, Kandi Behagg
- Causes of anger, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Wisdom has its way, Peter Hall
- Joy and Anger, margaret haig
- What Are Friends, Sabidin Ibrahim
- Anger, ESTHER APPIAH
- Anger, John Onyeme
- Fear To Love, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Anger From Love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Anger, Kavita Iyer
- Anger, Asif Andalib
- Drive Out Anger Or Else, gajanan mishra
- the island that anger makes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Why Can't I Feel Anger, jon terry
- Anger within, Brian Paschall
- WORRY, Edwina Reizer
- Anger and Anguish, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Anger, kaliaha hogue
- Gérard Sekoto, In Memorium (1913-1993), T (no first name) Wignesan
- *William Blake the Haiku Poet, john tiong chunghoo
- Anger, Anger, Jessica lee Workman
- Other, Richie John Pais