Anger Poems - Poems For Anger
Poems about anger. You can read the best anger poems. Browse through all anger poems.
Anger (This Is Not Directed At Anyone) - Poem by Robert Gardner
You want to know what anger is?
I tell you, you do not!
For it is a feeling that extinguishes all life,
Destruction and rage is what it has in store for you,
Your soul will be tortured at every last minute,
You waste, with anger's villainy.
Anger swears to muderously end all existence,
And it will threaten everyone and everything,
I tell you now...not to fall into it's cunning trap,
For anger can be devious at times.
And if you fall into it, get out quickly,
For every second in there is a second lost to it's wrath,
Be sure to avoid it poet,
Do not be tempted to serve anger.
Comments about Anger (This Is Not Directed At Anyone) by Robert Gardner
Poems About Anger
- 1. Anger (This Is Not Directed At Anyone) , Robert Gardner
- 2. Anger 'On Trial' , Ezekiel Walker
- 3. Mahabharata, Book X - Fall Of Karna , Veda Vyasa
- 4. Fire , Cat Ducat
- 5. Anger , Tucker Hall
- 6. The Mask , Jennifer Ortiz
- 7. Talk Of Tongue In Anger , S.D. TIWARI
- 8. Have You Ever *2* , Alicia Meyers
- 9. The Spy , david gerardino
- 10. My Anger , steven johnson
- 11. Anger , MaddiiAnne O'Leary
- 12. Thoughts , Brittany Julia Longhi
- 13. Storm , sarah dawn saylor
- 14. Lie , brendon phillips
- 15. Maha-Bharata, The Epic Of Ancient India .. , Romesh Chunder Dutt
- 16. Phobia Of Me , katey farmer
- 17. Kettle Boils Like My Anger , Amy Kerswell
- 18. It May Be Ye Shall Be Hid In The Day Of .. , Mo...
- 19. Other , Richie John Pais
- 20. The Path To Insanity , Alex Fischer
- carpe diem