Angel Poems - Poems For Angel
Poems about angel. You can read the best angel poems. Browse through all angel poems.
The Angel - Poem by Rachel Brewer
An angel came to me in the night, and asked me to dance.
The angel wanted to save me, save my soul.
The angel asked me if I would die tonight.
He said he could take away all of my pain.
The music played quietly in my ear, as we danced in the moonlight.
I asked him about heaven, he didn’t reply.
I asked him about hell, he didn’t reply.
Then the music stopped, all the music stopped.
Silence flooded my mind, darkness crept in.
I fell, a thousand miles down, down.
The angel took my breath away.
What filled my mind was so astounding, I couldn’t believe it.
I saw that there was no heaven, only hell.
The angel lied to me, he asked me if I wanted to dance, not if I was willing to fall.
I imagined all the people in the world, what they would feel like if they experienced this moment.
Nothing more than fear, there was no good here, no light.
The angel had dropped me, dropped me right into the depths of hell.
And I didn’t know why.
If a supposed angel of God, dropped you towards the devil.
What would you feel in the moment you were falling?
Would you think about the trees or the earth?
Or would you think about the people in your life that you didn’t say goodbye to?
Maybe you wouldn’t think about anything at all?
I know that all I thought was I wanted to go home, back into my warm, safe bed.
I wanted to wake up the next morning and see my mother and father.
I didn’t want to die. Not like this.
Especially when my demise came from the soft touch of a dancing angel.
If the angel was of God, I couldn’t believe it.
That God would send an angel to take me away.
Maybe the angel was working for the devil?
I don’t know what it was, but all I could think in my moment of falling was life.
I wanted to see another summer, another winter.
I would miss everyone so much.
Oh angel, let me go home. I want to go home.
The falling stopped. And I was in darkness. Pure darkness.
I felt a sense of relief though. As if I was glad not to have hit anything.
But still in my stomach was a feeling of disbelief.
Like I couldn’t believe that I was sent here by an angel.
Then all I could think about was my family. My mother and father, my grandparents, my little brother, and all I could feel was love.
The undeniable, unconditional love of my family that I knew would never change.
Whether I rose to the dance, or fell to the floor.
I knew I was strong with them, and I felt it all the time.
They made me more, you know, like I’m better because of them.
I could feel their strength flowing through me and I started to rise.
I was rising back through the darkness, up again.
I felt like I could reach the sky, the power of their love guiding me back.
Back to the safety and the light of my world.
The angel knew it was powerless, it couldn’t take me now.
I got my breath back and the angel was gone.
Love. This was the feeling that saved my life. I knew it was all I needed to live.
And I had destroyed the angel.
The angel of death.
Comments about The Angel by Rachel Brewer
Poems About Angel
- 1. The Angel , Rachel Brewer
- 2. The Angel World , Philip James Bailey
- 3. The Garden , James Vaughn
- 4. Some Where In The Night There A Angel Of.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 5. The Sea Of Respect Is The Sea Of The Ang.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 6. For One Who Feel The Touch Of Respect Fe.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 7. The Trees That Was Touch With Respect. , Raymond Sawyer
- 8. The Angel That Touch The Night Sky With .. , Raymond Sawyer
- 9. To Touch The Night Sky Is To Touch The A.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 10. For When One Don'T Feel The Sun Thus One.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 11. When The Night Sky Is The House Of The A.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 12. For Every Smile Thus It's Like Being Tou.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 13. Where There A Twinkle Thus There A Angel.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 14. To Dance With Love Thus One Dance With T.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 15. Where There True Love Thus There The Ang.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 16. The Night Sky Of Respect Is The House Of.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 17. Empty Sky Is Where One See The Angel Wit.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 18. To See The Light For One See The Angel O.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 19. The Eyes Of A Angel Is The Eyes Of Respe.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 20. The Night The Angel Fill Once Heart With.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 21. The Light Of Life Is The Angel Of Respect. , Raymond Sawyer
- 22. The Touch Of The Angel Respect. , Raymond Sawyer
- 23. To Dance With The Stars Is Like Dancing .. , Raymond Sawyer
- 24. To Wish Upon A Star Is Like A Wish For R.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 25. For Every Star There There Angel With A .. , Raymond Sawyer
- 26. The Light Of He Family Of Star Bucks Is .. , Raymond Sawyer
- 27. The Angel Of The Night Is The Angel Of R.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 28. For Every Star One See Thus Every Star I.. , Raymond Sawyer
- 29. Ageless , sunny Munera Managan
- 30. Angel Friend , Susie Sunshine
- 31. An Angel , Brent McCracken
- 32. Heavenly Beautiful , Alex Maldonado
- 33. My Angel From The Sky , Innocent Angel
- 34. In My Soul , Jacob Hill
- 35. My Angel , Dr Shamim ali
- 36. Eta Carinea , Candy Transcends
- 37. You Mustn'T Catch An Angel , Gothic Fairy Princess
- 38. Festus - Xxix , Philip James Bailey
- 39. Festus - Xl , Philip James Bailey
- 40. An Fallen Angel , Crystal Chown
- 41. An Angel Asks Why? , R.M. Wright
- 42. Angel I Never I Had , jacqueline hicks
- 43. Word Problem , Michael Fischer
- 44. Realize My Mind , Barbara Vanier
New Angel Poems
- For Every Wish For One Shall Feel The To.., Raymond Sawyer
- For Every Star There Angel Of Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- The Angel Is The Angel Of Star Bucks., Raymond Sawyer
- Every Twinkle Thus There A Angel Of Resp.., Raymond Sawyer
- Where There A Star For There A Angel, Raymond Sawyer
- The Angel Garden Of Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- The Raising Of A Angel Is The Raising Of.., Raymond Sawyer
- The Angel Of The Night Is The Eyes Of Re.., Raymond Sawyer
- The Angel By Night Is The Angel Of Respe.., Raymond Sawyer
- For Every Angel There A Touch Of Respect., Raymond Sawyer
- carpe diem