Alone Poems - Poems For Alone
Poems about alone. You can read the best alone poems. Browse through all alone poems.
Alone - Poem by Vishal Wadhwa
The day I was born, I was alone
Trying to find the realities of life, I was alone
Relations came & went with the fog of time, I was alone
A friend gave his hand and took everything away, I was alone
Feeling all the stabs, staying alive, I was alone
Facing bitter truths and sweet lies, I was alone
Seeing people leave my soul dying, I was alone
Finding the angel of my Life, I was alone
In all the fights for truth, I was alone
Left to face the battles of life, I was alone
Loneliness that defined me, defied, I was alone
Loosing myself in this theatre of life, I was alone.
Comments about Alone by Vishal Wadhwa
Poems About Alone
- 1. Alone , Vishal Wadhwa
- 2. I Am Alone (Part One) , QalmeTari Misterres of Death ..
- 3. I Am Alone (Part One) , Athena Goddess of Wisdom Lum ..
- 4. The Not-Browne Mayd , Anonymous British
- 5. The Nut-Brown Maid , Anonymous British
- 6. Alone , Royston Allen
- 7. Alone , dorian suchelle
- 8. Alone Is , Pat Urdahl
- 9. After All These Years , julio fernandez
- 10. Alone , Little King of Sorrows
- 11. Alone , sheemo ...
- 12. Alone , Nicole Gearhart
- 13. Alone , claire bear
- 14. Alone , Laura Avelar
- 15. Death Alone , Benjamin Age
- 16. To Those In Silence Reaching In Desperat.. , steven luneau
- 17. Alone? (A Song) , Alexandria Rios
- 18. Alone , Matthew McKellar
- 19. Togetherness , Kholekile Monakali
- 20. Alone I Was When , Eric Blankson
New Alone Poems
- carpe diem