Africa Poems - Poems For Africa
Poems about africa. You can read the best africa poems. Browse through all africa poems.
Mother Africa - Poem by john chizoba vincent
Gather your sheep like a good shepherd.
Teach them morals and guide them rightly,
Educate them on African Values and culture.
Protect your sheep from the hynas and lions
That parade more in the forest of life to kill.
Remember the community begins at home.
I know you are not irresponsible like the Goat
Who has three breast but gave birth to four kids;
What will the fouth kid suck if others are sucking?
Guide the boys to stop looking at the Ladies lustfully,
The girls must bring their husband home as it is
Stated in the tradition of Africa, no under tree love.
Cover your children with your wings like
Mother Hen covers her chicks against the kites.
Do not go loose in front of the young minds;
For when mother cow is cropping giant grasses
Her calf watches her from behind the scene.
Act like the mother you are not like a child you're not.
When a child misbehaves in your presence,
Hit him with a rod of correction and bring him
Back to your side with a sweet flavoured left hand.
Educate the ladies how to close their legs while sitting, and the boys, you must not leave behind;
Teach them that Africans never pregnate a lady before they marry her and the younger ones,
Tell them that Africans don't put their trouser
on their waists.
See her in skimpy skirt and drive the skirt away from her waist, African women don't wear skimpy skirt.
Those whose wrapper always untie because of civilization, padlock the wrapper to their waists.
Those boys whose pants flip up and down publicly,
Tie their pants with ropes to their waist, Africans have a face to preserve and protect in days to come.
She lust after money when in love and lost her value, show her what love means to Africans.
Father Africa, leave all not in the hands of Mother,
Bark when you needs to bark in front of your sheep.
Roar like a wounded Lion when the sheep goes wild,
All should not be left in the hands of Mother Africa
Nature has made us two, two together, two hearts beating as one can preserve many lost dignities.
You and you can save the you that stray away in shame.
(C) John Chizoba Vincent
All Right Reserved 2016
Comments about Mother Africa by john chizoba vincent
Poems About Africa
- 201. Mother Africa , john chizoba vincent
- 202. When Times Are Bad , Gert Strydom
- 203. My Mythical, Biblical Mandela [rev.] , Margaret Alice Second
- 204. The Cape Hunting Dogs Of Africa , Francis Duggan
- 205. Amazing Doris , Francis Duggan
- 206. To Be An African , Tony Adah
- 207. My Uncle Erskine , Diana van den Berg
- 208. I Owe To You The Peace Train , Aldo Kraas
- 209. Slave Castles , Edward Kofi Louis
- 210. Boakye , Edward Kofi Louis
- 211. No Hope For The Children In Africa , Aldo Kraas
- 212. 10 000 Entities [revised] , Margaret Alice Second
- 213. Air Africa! , Edward Kofi Louis
- 214. Africa , Aldo Kraas
- 215. 'Uhuru! Africa Is Free (To Fight Itself!) , Margaret Alice
- 216. Political: Freedom Before Responsibility , Margaret Alice
- 217. Lady Parrot , john chizoba vincent
- 218. The Last Hope Of Mankind , john chizoba vincent
- 219. Daughter Of Africa , john chizoba vincent
- 220. Talents Die Easily In Africa! , Edward Kofi Louis
- 221. Paradise Lost , oskar hansen
- 222. False Bay (Collins Sestet) , Gert Strydom
- 223. Dry Up Your Tears , Edward Kofi Louis
- 224. The Spirit Of St. Louis Ii , Edward Kofi Louis
- 225. Africa , Edward Kofi Louis
- 226. A Point To Prove , Edward Kofi Louis
- 227. A King In Africa , Edward Kofi Louis
- 228. The Horn Of Africa , Edward Kofi Louis
- 229. Thwarted Saviours Of Africa , Margaret Alice Second
- 230. Africa, My Heritage! , Kayode Olubambi
- 231. Africa , Obi Onyenwe
- 232. Africa Of My Dream , Efe Benjamin
- 233. Cry, The Beloved Country , Howard Chapman
- 234. Thank You My Africa , Julius Adolf
- 235. Africa And Africa’s , David Munene wa Kimberly
- 236. Son Of Africa , David Lekoba
- 237. Africa Rise! , Phinda Mkhonta
- 238. African Child , CHINWENWA IBEH
- 239. Love Take Me Home , Nqubeko chase Sithole
- 240. Cry, My Belovered Country , 107 tshepzen
- 241. African Spirit , Peter Daniel Phiri
- 242. Africa, Africa Ooh Africa , Sally Traore
- 243. Our Africa , kelvin karani
- 244. Queen Africa , Ehimika Ehimigbai
- 245. When Will Africa Unite , Bartholomew Arkoh Boamah Sar ..
- 246. No More , kelvin karani
- 247. Oh Africa , Olawale Okunrinboye
- 248. You Don'T Read Africa , David Munene wa Kimberly
- 249. Africa , George mwandu
- 250. I See Vision , Sandile mngadi.
New Africa Poems
- The Time For Victory, Preston Mwiinga
- Flag Of Africa, Edward Kofi Louis
- Afriac My Mother, Preston Mwiinga
- 0) Ode To Africa (Poetry), Otradom Pelogo
- Africa My Beginning And Africa My Ending.., Ernest Makuakua
- Africa, Africa, Africa, gajanan mishra
- A True African, john chizoba vincent
- It Is About Time Africa, MTEMI DEDAN
- Sweet Root Africa, George Egba
- A True African, Lekan Malik