Africa Poems - Poems For Africa
Poems about africa. You can read the best africa poems. Browse through all africa poems.
Africa. - Poem by Solomon Bright Dankwa
Africa, my motherland.
The home of my forefathers,
Who were as ignorant as children.
But were as industrious as wild beavers.
They call themselves Africans.
The land of assiduous beings,
Whose skin as coal.
But their masters' as snow.
How good were they at playing that game called slavery
With the then blindfold blacks.
Oh! Mama Africa.
Behold how fantastically majestic
You look on your throne.
Crowned by the sun
Some millennia back.
With your other five associates
exhibiting some kind of curtsy.,
When they see you swagger
Though they feel to stagger.
The land of honey and milk indeed.
The land of money and silk not in need.
Civilization started in Africa.
Victimization altered in Africa.
Nought sought when it fought not.
Rather taught how it thought.
A place of haven.
Yet not heaven.
A place of dainty nature.
Yet not in saintly feature.
There ingenious and gifted Homo Sapiens,
Emanates from nowhere.
Animals and green plants,
Emerging from somewhere.
Where was I at that time?
Where were you at that time?
God bless you.
And your people,
God bless Africans!
Comments about Africa. by Solomon Bright Dankwa
Poems About Africa
- 51. Africa. , Solomon Bright Dankwa
- 52. Africa , sallam yassin
- 53. Father Africa , Joseph Oladehinde Ibikunle
- 54. My Africa , Emmanuel Odum
- 55. 'Africa's Calling' , Linda Winchell
- 56. Rise Up Africa , Matt Ancient
- 57. Mama Africa , Lucia Domingos Fula
- 58. Solidarity , Sally Stewart
- 59. Africa , Emmanuel chibuike ikechukwu
- 60. Africa My Beginning And Africa My Ending.. , Ernest Makuakua
- 61. Africa's Pain Is My Pain , Ayanle Isak
- 62. Giant Of Africa , Mimiko moruf oluwakayode
- 63. Africa The Dignity Deferred , Anele TheAfrikanSon kaMtheth ..
- 64. South Africa Is Also My Country , Gert Strydom
- 65. Mama Africa , Elijah Ifetayo
- 66. 50 Years On This Physical Earth , Edward Kofi Louis
- 67. Africa Today , Kholekile Monakali
- 68. The Black Continent , Edward Kofi Louis
- 69. African Beauty , Edward Kofi Louis
- 70. The Pride To Be An African , Fasan paul
- 71. Africa's Praying , charles K wanjohi
- 72. Secret Of The Sun , konye ori
- 73. Mother Alpha & Mother Omega , Josephine DixonBanks
- 74. Mama Africa's Identity , Edward Kofi Louis
- 75. **the Konye Obaji Ori (United Africa) .. , konye ori
- 76. Mama Afrika , Lisa Langton
- 77. Rich With Natural Resources , Edward Kofi Louis
- 78. Image Of Africa , Edward Kofi Louis
- 79. I See Africa , Senator alufalism
- 80. I Am Africa , Makabongwe Nkambule
- 81. I Dreamt I Was In Africa , Francis Duggan
- 82. Children In Africa (C.I.A) . , OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- 83. My Africa , swabi mnisi
- 84. Beloved Son , Edward Kofi Louis
- 85. I Am The Black Star! , Edward Kofi Louis
- 86. Hippopotamus , nimal dunuhinga
- 87. Africa , Ana Monnar
- 88. Chinua Achebe! , Edward Kofi Louis
- 89. Africa-The-Mermaid-Princess [rev.] , Margaret Alice Second
- 90. African Suite , Aldo Kraas
- 91. Who Could Cure Africa? , ademola oluwabusayo
- 92. Your Beauty Is Africa , ademola oluwabusayo
- 93. Africa Call (Black People) , Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- 94. Africa I , Desmond Tagoe
- 95. Africa , Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- 96. The Dust Of Africa , Edward Kofi Louis
- 97. Africa, Africa Ooh Africa , Sally Traore
- 98. A Colonized Mind Of Africa , Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- 99. African Rhythm , Edward Kofi Louis
- 100. Madiba (Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela) ! , Edward Kofi Louis
New Africa Poems
- Africa My Beginning And Africa My Ending.., Ernest Makuakua
- Africa, Africa, Africa, gajanan mishra
- A True African, john chizoba vincent
- Flame Lily, Terry Dawson
- It Is About Time Africa, MTEMI DEDAN
- Sweet Root Africa, George Egba
- A True African, Lekan Malik
- I Stil Write In Africa, Ernest Makuakua
- Tales From The Great Chessboard Of The G.., BurningDesire PhekoMotaung
- Africa, Musa Gift Masombuka
- carpe diem