Zero Covers All
Zero Covers All (Acrostic)
Z-Zero Covers All
E-Entering the mathematical world so tall
R-Riding on one it takes ten to infinity
O-Obscure it is, without a number for intelligibility.
C-Creation started from zero
O-Obit is death which is signified by zero
V-Vacuity or void is a zero
E-Earth is oblate and is almost a zero
R-Radiant Sun is in the form of a zero
S-Sagacious Indian mind discovered zero.
A-A clear full moon is rotund, zero
L-Lack of things is indicated as a zero
L-Lastly it represents nothing and is denoted by a zero!
chandra thiagarajan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Zero Covers All by chandra thiagarajan )
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck