Zero Covers All
Zero Covers All (Acrostic)
Z-Zero Covers All
E-Entering the mathematical world so tall
R-Riding on one it takes ten to infinity
O-Obscure it is, without a number for intelligibility.
C-Creation started from zero
O-Obit is death which is signified by zero
V-Vacuity or void is a zero
E-Earth is oblate and is almost a zero
R-Radiant Sun is in the form of a zero
S-Sagacious Indian mind discovered zero.
A-A clear full moon is rotund, zero
L-Lack of things is indicated as a zero
L-Lastly it represents nothing and is denoted by a zero!
chandra thiagarajan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Zero Covers All by chandra thiagarajan )
- Antidepressants, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Eve of Destruction (2014), Anthony Di'anno
- ! Struck by the Oner, Alice Vedral Rivera
- Haiku 12, Suresh Dogra
- A Shoulder To Cry On, Joe Rosochacki
- The moment you, gajanan mishra
- Qoute # 6, Is It Poetry
- Animal Factory, Dasia Deas
- I am happy, hasmukh amathalal
- A curse and legend story., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1886 - 1967)