Zero Covers All
Zero Covers All (Acrostic)
Z-Zero Covers All
E-Entering the mathematical world so tall
R-Riding on one it takes ten to infinity
O-Obscure it is, without a number for intelligibility.
C-Creation started from zero
O-Obit is death which is signified by zero
V-Vacuity or void is a zero
E-Earth is oblate and is almost a zero
R-Radiant Sun is in the form of a zero
S-Sagacious Indian mind discovered zero.
A-A clear full moon is rotund, zero
L-Lack of things is indicated as a zero
L-Lastly it represents nothing and is denoted by a zero!
chandra thiagarajan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Zero Covers All by chandra thiagarajan )
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan