Zero Covers All
Zero Covers All (Acrostic)
Z-Zero Covers All
E-Entering the mathematical world so tall
R-Riding on one it takes ten to infinity
O-Obscure it is, without a number for intelligibility.
C-Creation started from zero
O-Obit is death which is signified by zero
V-Vacuity or void is a zero
E-Earth is oblate and is almost a zero
R-Radiant Sun is in the form of a zero
S-Sagacious Indian mind discovered zero.
A-A clear full moon is rotund, zero
L-Lack of things is indicated as a zero
L-Lastly it represents nothing and is denoted by a zero!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Zero Covers All by chandra thiagarajan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey