This is our love, we need to
recompose its meaning
with the passing of every second.
Love is our poetry, or
poetry is our love.
Do you need to be yourself?
Do you need me?
Maybe it's hell, maybe it's heaven,
Maybe it's both of them.
Maybe it's getting zero.
We should burn inside,
but no, we make it be
our mad paradise.
It's something you should know
before touching me.
You should know
that love is only Divine.
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Zero by Marieta Maglas )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Anthem For Doomed Youth, Wilfred Owen
Poem of the Day
- The three happy man are in the world, no.., Yuri Starostin
- Far away stare, Cee Bea
- N.D.F.B. Lai katna jau, Pankazz koirala Upadhayaya
- Ayandolu, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Unspoiled Love, Sergi Dutronc
- Surrender The Anguish, lingering stupor
- New Year 2015, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Serenity Of Air, lingering stupor
- Lovely flow, hasmukh amathalal
- 'A Peaceful New Year', Sossi Khachadourian