This is our love, we need to
recompose its meaning
with the passing of every second.
Love is our poetry, or
poetry is our love.
Do you need to be yourself?
Do you need me?
Maybe it's hell, maybe it's heaven,
Maybe it's both of them.
Maybe it's getting zero.
We should burn inside,
but no, we make it be
our mad paradise.
It's something you should know
before touching me.
You should know
that love is only Divine.
Marieta Maglas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Zero by Marieta Maglas )
Did you read them?
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart