The blue topped trees, the forest echoes to me
Where are you Julia!
Ken I'm here! ! ! !
She's up in the trees watching, waiting, for ken to climb up
Ken is lost
Julia is gone...
Ken had to choose, his love for the world?
his love for julia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yuria by Gouki Akuma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma