The blue topped trees, the forest echoes to me
Where are you Julia!
Ken I'm here! ! ! !
She's up in the trees watching, waiting, for ken to climb up
Ken is lost
Julia is gone...
Ken had to choose, his love for the world?
his love for julia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yuria by Gouki Akuma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -35, Ronjoy Brahma
- Not To Take What They Do That Deep, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Monoku, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Poem On Behalf Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal
- Everywhere I Go, Luc Leclaire
- Mississippi Moments, Connie Marcum Wong