Your Voice is like a song,
A different melody,
It's bold, it's deep, it's strong,
That's how it talks to me!
With waves of harmony,
With highlights you can see,
That come and go and then,
Start all over again.
I love you and your voice,
The blue, the green, the breeze,
The ever changing tone,
The voice that I can see,
The voice that is the Sea.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Voice by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow