Your son in the corner selling drugs.
Do you care?
Your son kills innocent people,
you think thats fair?
Its like you dont give a ****, like you dont care.
Your son is in jail, because
of a gang that he's in.
Your son is on the corner, he stopped breathing.
Your son is in the hospital with a bullet in his heart.
You and your son will be apart.
Your son got shot because of
him trying to dropp out of a gang.
All your son heard was 'bam! '
Your son is 6ft under the ground.
Your son is dead!
Face the truth.
He left this world so fast like magic. 'poof'
jennifer marcelino's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your son by jennifer marcelino )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- First Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Walk like a Penguin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- No-where One, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Cry of Torn Leaf, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Amdo (love), Missau Missau
- Dynamic Frustration, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- In Divine Lap of Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Not towards west, gajanan mishra
- The Tributary Stanza, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Daughter, Missau Missau