Your son in the corner selling drugs.
Do you care?
Your son kills innocent people,
you think thats fair?
Its like you dont give a ****, like you dont care.
Your son is in jail, because
of a gang that he's in.
Your son is on the corner, he stopped breathing.
Your son is in the hospital with a bullet in his heart.
You and your son will be apart.
Your son got shot because of
him trying to dropp out of a gang.
All your son heard was 'bam! '
Your son is 6ft under the ground.
Your son is dead!
Face the truth.
He left this world so fast like magic. 'poof'
jennifer marcelino's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your son by jennifer marcelino )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Indian Serenade, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- If We Ever Meet Again....., Lichu Thomas
- Because I Care, Shahid Hussain Chouhdry
- o! she's gone away, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Bombs, Stratis Havarti
- Harmony, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Adnate to the Funicle, Robert Ronnow
- Lime-trees, Dr John Celes
- South Bronx, Robert Ronnow
- The Slow Dimension, Sare Sayidi
- Polar Bear Mugs Wino, Robert Ronnow