YOUR SADNESS DRAWS A SAD PICTURE
That sad sadness Drawn, On your pretty face, Is of great importance To me because I notice it And I feel it well, Sadness means too much To me Anytime, anywhere, and everywhere, This sad sadness fills up All the world's seas and oceans Because it is too much And it is beyond that too much, It is horrible When I feel that drawn sadness Covers all sides of your face, This sadness takes me away into Unknown worlds and unknown kingdoms By day and by night, so Your sadness is something that Makes sadder and more upset Because I can not resist it.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (YOUR SADNESS DRAWS A SAD PICTURE by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh