Your Lovely Red Lips and Smile
I will die without your love
Your lovely red lips and smile
Just make me go so crazy for you.
I saw your beautiful smile by mistake
Though, that is what my heart really yearned to see since so long
I cannot live without you and I know you can never be mine.
You really look so happy
I just wish that I was able to actually be happy
However, sadly without you I am never fully happy.
It feels as if something is really missing
Not even a single person has proved to be as good.
These words will carry only tears with them
As you are truly my dream girl
The man whom you will love, will be so lucky
Though, for you I am the cheater?
Yes, I know you think I am a cheat?
Trust me, I really loved only you truly
No woman can be as good as you and I really love you
I miss your red lips and that lovely smile, which now I will forever miss.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Lovely Red Lips and Smile by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- With elegant grace she overflowed, Erato
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
- The Futility Of Illusions, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The ache, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Ein schmaler Streifen kahler Klippen, Wolfgang Steinmann
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Identity, Cyrus Diaz
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Human Abstract, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)