That's an invitation; I can't turn, away…
Take me to where - truth, is speaking…
In constant; waves washing, less than reluctant.
Seven; shores away…
Take me to where loneliness…
Is unified, with the one
In unison who is the one!
You wouldn't haste away… from, today.
That's an invitation: you shouldn't turn away from.
If, you believe in that; factor of one - love.
That's the one, timeless endless… true eternal love.
Departmentalized world, you can't reach above.
That's an invitation; you can't turn, away…
A sexual tingling, on your tongue
That means everything, these days.
Stomachs you've never felt before
You just can't turn your back away from
They're coming your way.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your love by Mark Heathcote )
- High rise, hasmukh amathalal
- Before Death, Ajaeyy Raaj
- the toothless Tiger Dynasties, veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Spray, Akhtar Jawad
- Think and breathe, hasmukh amathalal
- Love for care, hasmukh amathalal
- Your style, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet: Living in Light, Dr John Celes
- The price of civilization, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Looks matter in affection., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)