Harley My Last Name
'Your First Love.'
Your first love is the one that will hurt the most.
Your first love will always be remembered as the hole in your heart.
Your first love may still end up to be the one you marry ten years down the road.
Your first love wont end easily.
Your first love will be the first to shatter your heart and you still loving them through the crushed feelings.
Your first love will hold your heart gentally until they dont care anymore.
Your first love never dies, it fades and continues to hurt.
Harley My Last Name's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Your First Love.' by Harley My Last Name )
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher