Lawrence CH Hiun
Just like drizzle falling into my heart,
It feels so mysterious,
I looked up and watching you,
But you without any trace,
Although you no speaking to me
But I can't forget it.
That's your eyes
which Bright and beauty,
Ah...the trace of love,
let me filled with joy.
Let your eyes be my heart,
Staying there ever more.
Lawrence CH Hiun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The last 2 lines were added by me.
Comments about this poem (Your Eyes by Lawrence CH Hiun )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Limbo, Seamus Heaney
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(1886 - 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)