Lawrence CH Hiun
Just like drizzle falling into my heart,
It feels so mysterious,
I looked up and watching you,
But you without any trace,
Although you no speaking to me
But I can't forget it.
That's your eyes
which Bright and beauty,
Ah...the trace of love,
let me filled with joy.
Let your eyes be my heart,
Staying there ever more.
Lawrence CH Hiun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The last 2 lines were added by me.
Comments about this poem (Your Eyes by Lawrence CH Hiun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov