Lawrence CH Hiun
Just like drizzle falling into my heart,
It feels so mysterious,
I looked up and watching you,
But you without any trace,
Although you no speaking to me
But I can't forget it.
That's your eyes
which Bright and beauty,
Ah...the trace of love,
let me filled with joy.
Let your eyes be my heart,
Staying there ever more.
Lawrence CH Hiun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The last 2 lines were added by me.
Comments about this poem (Your Eyes by Lawrence CH Hiun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Who Am I?, Liilia Talts Morrison
- That 'Is' A Nice Car, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bled For Less, A.j. Binash