Bijay Kant Dubey
Your Dark Blue Eyes
Your dark blues
My infatuation for, my inward yearning for them,
O, your dark blue eyes
My my quest for beauty!
I like you, like you,
I love you, I love you,
Your dark blue eyes,
Your dark, deep and blue eyes.
The colour of the eye, the corona,
The retina, the lens,
The iris, the eyelashes,
Just the eyes see I,
Just the blueness taking me far away.
Just see me with love, love me,
Call me back,
Waving the hands,
I could not find the reasons
Why the eyes bluish,
I just found them dreamy enough to take over.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Dark Blue Eyes by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra
- joe dassin, co the skipper
- Of Course, Sonya Annita Song
- Martyrdom, Meena Somasundaram