Bijay Kant Dubey
Your Dark Blue Eyes
Your dark blues
My infatuation for, my inward yearning for them,
O, your dark blue eyes
My my quest for beauty!
I like you, like you,
I love you, I love you,
Your dark blue eyes,
Your dark, deep and blue eyes.
The colour of the eye, the corona,
The retina, the lens,
The iris, the eyelashes,
Just the eyes see I,
Just the blueness taking me far away.
Just see me with love, love me,
Call me back,
Waving the hands,
I could not find the reasons
Why the eyes bluish,
I just found them dreamy enough to take over.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Dark Blue Eyes by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns