Bijay Kant Dubey
Your Dark Blue Eyes
Your dark blues
My infatuation for, my inward yearning for them,
O, your dark blue eyes
My my quest for beauty!
I like you, like you,
I love you, I love you,
Your dark blue eyes,
Your dark, deep and blue eyes.
The colour of the eye, the corona,
The retina, the lens,
The iris, the eyelashes,
Just the eyes see I,
Just the blueness taking me far away.
Just see me with love, love me,
Call me back,
Waving the hands,
I could not find the reasons
Why the eyes bluish,
I just found them dreamy enough to take over.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Dark Blue Eyes by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- We All Feel Better In The Dark, Michael McParland
- Freeing Up Space, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Our Two souls connected in that moment s.., Erato
- Faithful, Forgiving & Kind., Tom Zart
- A Striking Woman, Naveed Akram
- A bird on the roof, Slim Jay
- It's Every thing, Cee Bea
- A good teacher, Slim Jay
- The Constant., Tony Adah
- The Enemy Behind Me, Slim Jay
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)