Your Choice For Me?
Life is a compromise,
Compromise at each stage.
If you don't, you will be graded as stubborn.
Compromise between choices:
The choice of being what you are;
And the choice of accepting Fate.
Fate is always the others decision for your LIFE!
No other choice for you,
Except accepting that choice.
And choice is always not that lucky.
For sure; Choice is my failure.
As every choice I made,
Portrays my Indecisiveness!
Love to stick to my opinion;
But feared to hurt others,
Hence accepted life as it is!
Thus my compromise a failure.
Queeny Gona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Choice For Me? by Queeny Gona )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Suitcase full of dreams, Nicola Kelly
- No ordinary day, Nicola Kelly
- There was a middle aged woman, Nicola Kelly
- Tears of fears, Nicola Kelly
- Lady Luck, Nicola Kelly
- Nicky wasn't particularly picky, Nicola Kelly
- An ignoramus when it came to poetry, Nicola Kelly
- Where's my mini me, Nicola Kelly
- Xmas star, Nicola Kelly
- There was a woman from Hull, Nicola Kelly