Your Choice For Me?
Life is a compromise,
Compromise at each stage.
If you don't, you will be graded as stubborn.
Compromise between choices:
The choice of being what you are;
And the choice of accepting Fate.
Fate is always the others decision for your LIFE!
No other choice for you,
Except accepting that choice.
And choice is always not that lucky.
For sure; Choice is my failure.
As every choice I made,
Portrays my Indecisiveness!
Love to stick to my opinion;
But feared to hurt others,
Hence accepted life as it is!
Thus my compromise a failure.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Choice For Me? by Queeny Gona )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- leaving the dream ajar, Mandolyn ...
- Androids in my Dream, Rachel Nichols
- The Day Before Christmas 1968, Kyle Schlicher
- Tocaña, Nassy Fesharaki
- Haze your Dream, Antonio Liao
- With gun yielding, hasmukh amathalal
- Along with many, hasmukh amathalal
- No other culture, hasmukh amathalal
- A Splendor Beauty, Hanh Chau
- With all, hasmukh amathalal