Your Choice For Me?
Life is a compromise,
Compromise at each stage.
If you don't, you will be graded as stubborn.
Compromise between choices:
The choice of being what you are;
And the choice of accepting Fate.
Fate is always the others decision for your LIFE!
No other choice for you,
Except accepting that choice.
And choice is always not that lucky.
For sure; Choice is my failure.
As every choice I made,
Portrays my Indecisiveness!
Love to stick to my opinion;
But feared to hurt others,
Hence accepted life as it is!
Thus my compromise a failure.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Choice For Me? by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier